What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn is interviewing Jon Gruden today

I heard that the fan upsetness surrounding Belichick is so high in New England right now that he was going to interview for CU on Tuesday. :smile:

Serious question though. Is Bohn flying all these guys in or is he flying to them? If so he's been on a plane non stop since yesterday. Bet he gets a free trip to Hawii this year. :smile2:

Bohn is in Cleveland right now. Gruden is getting ready for tonights Browns/Ravens game. Expect an update on the scoop website tomorrow.

Bohn is in Cleveland right now. Gruden is getting ready for tonights Browns/Ravens game. Expect an update on the scoop website tomorrow.
hey, whatever gets some media attention for the school as a big time institution can't hurt right?

Any chance he'll fly to columbus and interview Tressell for the job too? :smile2:

And he can also fly to Cincinnati and talk to Kelly on the way back.. :lol:

Thought this was a joke, still not sure.

Gruden just signed a multi-year extension with ESPN to continue broadcasting. Maybe he was using CU (and other schools) as leverage against ESPN to get a deal.

I heard that the fan upsetness surrounding Belichick is so high in New England right now that he was going to interview for CU on Tuesday. :smile:

Yeah, cause the last supergenius we hired from the Pats did SO well. :rolleyes:

:smile2:

Yeah, cause the last supergenius we hired from the Pats did SO well. :rolleyes:

He had a decent record too...

1973 New England 5-9 3rd
1974 New England 7-7 3rd
1975 New England 3-11 4th
1976 New England 11-3 2nd
1977 New England 9-5 3rd
1978 New England 11-5 1st
At New England: 46-40

I heard that he is planning to bring in Mike Holmgren as the OC, Bill Cowher will be the DC, and Marty Schottenhiemer will be running the special teams. None of these guys care about $$$, they're just going to do it for the love of the game.

I heard that he is planning to bring in Mike Holmgren as the OC, Bill Cowher will be the DC, and Marty Schottenhiemer will be running the special teams. None of these guys care about $$$, they're just going to do it for the love of the game.

I'd pay to see that. :lol:

I bet Shotty coaches the TEs too. He has a gift for that postion as neither gates or gonzalez have been as awesome as they were in Marty ball.

After that he'll road trip down to Ohio and chat with Solich before driving down to Nashville to let Fisher know he's welcome if he gets canned. Then coffee in the morning with Fulmer and west back to Boulder. :smile2:

ps. Im just being snarky

Back