What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Book it: We will win 8 games next year.

Grossnickel. His name is required when fantasizing about an improvement in special teams.

Couldn't be worse than Goodman and DiLallo, unless he breaks another body part playing ultimate frisbee, or there is some setback with the long snapper...

bump.

:rofl: Turnaround Talkins? I must have been hitting the eggnog a little early then. :smile2:

Anybody want to make a compelling case for 8 wins, I like to hear it now.

Why would you bump this? If I were you, I would have convinced myself that I was drunk when I originally posted this rubbish...and acted like it never happened.

Why would you bump this? If I were you, I would have convinced myself that I was drunk when I originally posted this rubbish...and acted like it never happened.

I was getting ready to post a season prediction on this team and I remembered that I already did back in December. Just thought it would be fun to laugh at it instead of starting another negative thread about the upcoming season. (although I am predicting we are going to a bowl game which really isn't much)

I was getting ready to post a season prediction on this team and I remembered that I already did back in December. Just thought it would be fun to laugh at it instead of starting another negative thread about the upcoming season. (although I am predicting we are going to a bowl game which really isn't much)

I hope you are right.....I will be pulling for Danny big time....

At this time, I view the football team in the same light as investing.

Past results are no guarantee of future performance....

But that's the way to bet.

Hey Jimmy, please fill up my cup with more of that golden kool-aid...I don't think I have to worry about puking my guts out to reflect UT's colors!

CU will win 8 games next year. I took that to mean 2011 season. I agree because Hawkins is gone after this year.

Grossnickel. His name is required when fantasizing about an improvement in special teams.

Couldn't be worse than Goodman and DiLallo, unless he breaks another body part playing ultimate frisbee, or there is some setback with the long snapper...

Can he tackle the return guy? We seem to have problems with that, too.

Hey Jimmy, please fill up my cup with more of that golden kool-aid...I don't think I have to worry about puking my guts out to reflect UT's colors!

Golden kool-aid? You mean the stuff I use to fill the balloons I throw at fuskers and lammies?

Back