What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boom Goes Kyle Field

A good renovation would remodel all of the space under the stands. Like restrooms, offices, etc. I envision gutting everything inside the historic facade and making major upgrades to the entire inner structure.

This. We definitely need to kick out all the ROTC goofs that occupy space in there.

This. We definitely need to kick out all the ROTC goofs that occupy space in there.

They are planning on it anyway.

Converting alot of those old classrooms and offices into retail/restaurant space. At least that was the suggestion proposed by the AD for additional revenue streams.

Before you go kicking the ROTC out of Folsom, you had better be ready to offer up a better spot on campus.

Before you go kicking the ROTC out of Folsom, you had better be ready to offer up a better spot on campus.

Had a lot of friends that were in ROTC. That's out of state money folks. Talking big money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you did there. I see it. :lol:

Haha. I'm slow. Thought he was referring to the rot bat Folsom. ROTC at Aggy is a whole differ t beast.

Need the nut squeezing picture.

Edit: I don't think they are ROTC. Just "corp." Aggy is weird

Haha. I'm slow. Thought he was referring to the rot bat Folsom. ROTC at Aggy is a whole differ t beast.

Need the nut squeezing picture.

Edit: I don't think they are ROTC. Just "corp." Aggy is weird

I still don't get sackys reference but yes, TAMU is one of two P5 schools with a full time Corps of Cadets, its not an ROTC program.

My post was completely in jest, meant to get a reaction that didn't materialize. However, they are planning a major renovation of Carlson Gymnasium, complete with adding classroom space, etc. There's an existing pool in that gym, too. I actually think the ROTC would benefit from being housed there, but I'd let them make that choice.

My post was completely in jest, meant to get a reaction that didn't materialize. However, they are planning a major renovation of Carlson Gymnasium, complete with adding classroom space, etc. There's an existing pool in that gym, too. I actually think the ROTC would benefit from being housed there, but I'd let them make that choice.
I figured you were kidding (as did most people). We did survival water training in that Carlson Pool way back in the day!

We knew!

And blaspheme the sacred court where I won my "B" league dodgeball championships? I'll stand in front of the bulldozer to stop that.

Hoping that a certain Guest on the site might see it and somehow respond?

And blaspheme the sacred court where I won my "B" league dodgeball championships? I'll stand in front of the bulldozer to stop that.

Exactly. I think it was in Carlson that I had a intramural triple double. Sure, it was against a team made up of exchange students, but it still needs to be commemorated.

Back