What's new

Born to Lead: The Sal Aunesse Story (Boulder Int'l Film Festival, Fri, 3/3)

cu2x

The most inspirational player and story in CU sports history and it gets an 11 am. showing at the Presbyterian church? "Thank you", to the church, but CU couldn't find a time or facility for a larger showing? Should have booked a showing at the keg, at 4 pm, prior to a 6 pm BB game

Mick Ronson

The most inspirational player and story in CU sports history and it gets an 11 am. showing at the Presbyterian church? "Thank you", to the church, but CU couldn't find a time or facility for a larger showing? Should have booked a showing at the keg, at 4 pm, prior to a 6 pm BB game
this is the Boulder International Film Festival.....doesn't have anything to do with CU. or the city of Boulder. different entities. i think the fact it's being shown is pretty good.

cu2x

Didn't realize that and agree - it's great it's being shown, but if it's fairly well done, I think the U should get behind it a little and show some support

Uncle Luko

Peckerwood
Club Member
I caught it about half way through, damnit. I auto tuned it last night. Forgot about it, went to Safeway to grab a few things, turned on the tv when I got back. It was right when they were giving Illinois an ass whipping. Wasn't @FlaBuff on that squad?