What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boston Roll Call: CU @ Harvard 11/28/10

CaliBuff901

I figured this deserves it's own thread. I'm pumped to have the Buffs coming to Boston. My wife and I will be attending. Hopefully we can get some Boston area students to show up since they will be home for Thanksgiving weekend.

Email: beantownbuffs@gmail.com for info on tickets

It's a very small venue, hopefully we can get a large CU group together.
Lavietes.jpg

i've actually played a bunch of pick up games in that gym inna day. spent a summer bumming around Cambridge/Boston while some HS buds were going to Harvard summer school. good times, couch surfing...who doesn't love it?

I figured this deserves it's own thread. I'm pumped to have the Buffs coming to Boston. My wife and I will be attending. Hopefully we can get some Boston area students to show up since they will be home for Thanksgiving weekend.

Email: beantownbuffs@gmail.com for info on tickets

It's a very small venue, hopefully we can get a large CU group together.
View attachment 5825

Is it me or do those banners look like they could get in the way of a half court shot?

Is it me or do those banners look like they could get in the way of a half court shot?

It's you...the banners are over the first couple of rows of the stands...not the court...

BTW, that has got to be one of the smallest gyms in D-I basketball...I think my high school gym is bigger than that arena!

BTW, that has got to be one of the smallest gyms in D-I basketball...I think my high school gym is bigger than that arena!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSU_Field_House The other CSU takes the cake for smallest stadium, at a capacity of 881 less than half the size of Harvard..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavietes_Pavilion The Harvard stadium has a capacity of 2195

I have to say, watching a game at Charleston Southern would be pretty awesome, Ill have to put it on my bucket list of arenas.

Back