What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boulder gameday routines

never been to a sackygate, but that feeling of "i haven't completed my action item prior to the commit time" sounds so familiar

this is first post of yours I can recall wanting to neg rep. CU gives halftime passes -- no reason not to slam a couple and get your ass back inside.

Do I really need to see Oregon score again?

I hate to think what Skiddy's going to be like when he's an old man and gets stuck in his ways.

This is just simple Darwinism helping me to evolve and adapt on the fixed income of retirement.

Denny's moons over my-hammy at 5:30AM
Pills
Watch TV weather girl on local Station while trying to figure out medical statements and bills.
Pour Bloody Mary
Eat 1 Jello brand chocolate pudding
Sit at local bar for two hours and nurse 1 coors banquet. Tell old yarns to whoever will listen.
Flip between Golf channel, History and Fox.
Fall asleep on recliner.
Get up to pee
Go to bed at 7:30P
Wake up at 11P, 2:30a, and 5AM to pee.
****, shower, shave, repeat.

On holidays wonder why my kid hasn't called yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aik
If it's on TV, and not on the PAC12 network: watch until the Buffs are 2 scores behind, then turn it off and reminisce about when we won far more games than when we lost.
If it's not on TV, or is on the PAC12 network: listen to game on radio until the Buffs are 2 scores behind, then turn it off and reminisce about when we won far more games than when we lost.

Back