What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boulder police: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat party, threatened bounce

Re: Boulder police: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat party, thr

let's not rush to judgment. he's only been ticketed for these allegations. he's not yet contested them.

like in the good old days, my motto remains "no convictions, no problem."

Not your dating motto.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Samson's a good kid.

Hopefully his sister will stop by AllBuffs and set the record straight on this one.

police: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat party, threatened bounce

Why can't he just pay the frat guys to be his friend , like every other fraternity member.

Reactions: aik
I'd just like to point out that this article doesnt get written with out this guy: https://twitter.com/billhendrick bombarding the camera and tweeting the case number to the daily camera, some ****ing CU fan he is. The chicken **** has even deleted all the tweets that lead to it.

Any one know him professionally, and perhaps could ask him not to be such a childish asshole:
www.linkedin.com/in/billhendrickboulderco

I'd just like to point out that this article doesnt get written with out this guy: https://twitter.com/billhendrick bombarding the camera and tweeting the case number to the daily camera, some ****ing CU fan he is. The chicken **** has even deleted all the tweets that lead to it.

Any one know him professionally, and perhaps could ask him not to be such a childish asshole:

How does that dude get invited to the party and Samson doesn't?

Isn't JRK a Kappa Sig? Explains it all.

I cannot confirm nor deny this statement (I wouldn't want you stalking me). Hypothetically what does it explain though? That i'm awesome and a BMOC? I like how you think little Tini. Maybe one day you can come over to the frat-castle's windows and peer at all the hot scantly dressed coeds who are regularly at the house, all the while wondering what it will be like when, or if, you finally lose your virginity.

I cannot confirm nor deny this statement (I wouldn't want you stalking me). Hypothetically what does it explain though? That i'm awesome and a BMOC? I like how you think little Tini. Maybe one day you can come over to the frat-castle's windows and peer at all the hot scantly dressed coeds who are regularly at the house, all the while wondering what it will be like when, or if, you finally lose your virginity.
Perfect

ice: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat party, threatened bounce

Ha ha. I can't believe you dress your fellow frat brothers scantily. Which of your bros took your virginity?

Re: Boulder police: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat par

Scantily? Buffenuf's kid. Bastard or claimed?

Boulder police: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat party, threatened

Not your dating motto.

It was an innocent mistake. How could I know in advance that your sister sleeps with her eyes open and a look of rapture on her face? I'm sure at first you thought she was awake too.

Re: Boulder police: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat p

It was an innocent mistake. How could I know in advance that your sister sleeps with her eyes open and a look of rapture on her face? I'm sure at first you thought she was awake too.

No, I knew.

Why would a 50yo man be so affiliated with a frat that he lists it as an interest. He probably still wears his high school letter sweater.

Why would a 50yo man be so affiliated with a frat that he lists it as an interest. He probably still wears his high school letter sweater.

Trip McNeely

Edit- dammit I can't find at youtube of it.

Whats this middle-aged loser still doing at frat parties anyway. Boulder PD should have ticketed him for being a life long d-bag. He is the dude jerkin in the corner just wishing after thirty years of frat parties that he could find a cherry. Hey loser d-bag, go hang at a Boulder old folks home and twitter about bingo infractions - thats about equally newsworthy.

Whats this middle-aged loser still doing at frat parties anyway. Boulder PD should have ticketed him for being a life long d-bag. He is the dude jerkin in the corner just wishing after thirty years of frat parties that he could find a cherry. Hey loser d-bag, go hang at a Boulder old folks home and twitter about bingo infractions - thats about equally newsworthy.
why ask the question when you know the answer?

Back