What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boulder police: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat party, threatened bounce

Been too long and I've missed ya'll! Yes, talked to him...

Samson is a great kid, Yes, he got a ticket and will need to go through the process. He is now 19 years old and some of you had followed him throughout his recruiting process...He made bad decisions...college kid, student athlete (now the spotlight is on him and will possibly be on him for a while). We all make decisions in life that are not good ones, but we learn and grow from the situation/experience. We know that Samson has great support and resources in Colorado to assist him in his academic/athletic and future goals. He was very sure and confident of where he wanted to go and that was COLORADO...The media can take things and manipulate it to where things will seem more than what it really was....reports may be that way as well.... Everyone makes mistakes, if given the chance/opportunity this time around I know that he will succeed at what he does....school, football...ect. We are praying all is well for him and the Team/University. Reading some of these negative comments about him are upsetting...but here is what I would like for you to do...picture yourself being in that person's shoe or a close family member.... I'm not trying to say what he did was right or argue... Just don't jump to conclusions when you really don't know the whole story....Unless you were there and seen everything...then you can comment...if not, you can't say much. The only people that can really say what happened are, Samson, people that were at the scene, and the bouncer. Let us remember that the police came after the fact.....Thank you all and God bless.

Samson's a good kid.

Hopefully his sister will stop by AllBuffs and set the record straight on this one.

Boulder police: CU Buffs player tried to force way into frat party, threatened

You know the saying, "we all do stupid **** when were ****ed up"

I think 90+% of us have done something dumber than what he'd been accused of doing. The problem is that standards are much higher for student athletes.

Dumb kid. Didn't he know all he had to do was stand in front the the frat house, take off his shirt, and flex some glorious football muscle!? Those coeds would have jumped from frat boy's window to get some of that!

50 year old security guard for a frat party isn't someone you should trust. This PSA is now over.

Dumb kid. Didn't he know all he had to do was stand in front the the frat house, take off his shirt, and flex some glorious football muscle!? Those coeds would have jumped from frat boy's window to get some of that!

Dumb kid? I see the humor....but...still Samson is not a "dumb kid" ....

Pretty humorous take on it:

Ticket for threatening bodily harm, trespassing, and “use of fighting words.” Couple hundred bucks.
Status as the guy who got pissed off and knocked over a ****ing BRICK WALL with his shoulder. Priceless.
Seriously you got guys like Kiper and McShay whose entire job is to watch game tape and practice and combines and pro days trying to judge ability. Got professional scouts and coaches and GMs all trying to evaluate talent and intangibles. Well let Samson Kafovalu take out some of the guess work for you guys. Bro can plow through bricks. Not a scout or anything but I’m pretty sure that “plow through brick walls” is an important talent for a defensive lineman whose job is to get through 400 pound offensive linemen.

I see college students nearly every day. This event doesn't even create a blip on the "stupid college behavior" radar. Carry on...

Good news--thanks for posting.

Also, good luck with the Office of Student Conduct hearing.

Advice: As the remarks at the bottom of the article start to trickle in, don't be tempted to read them. There are a lot of idiots and CSU fans (and the overlap between the two is remarkable), and it's just not worth it.

Thank you Orr! I appreciate it! Praying all goes well with the Office of Student Conduct hearing. Thanks for the advice! Trust me......I seen the first comment and laughed.....So silly to waste my time on some ignorant comments. You are right! Thanks so much!! :thumbsup:

BuffedWild. Glad you stopped by. We've missed you.

You need to make sure you're here for better stuff, though... like when Samson earns a prime spot on the depth chart or has a big game next year.

Seems like a reasonable resolution to the case. Hoping Samson takes a big step forward this fall.

Seems like a reasonable resolution to the case. Hoping Samson takes a big step forward this fall.

+1. City of Boulder did the right thing here, in what really amounted to a situation where a young lad had a few too many cocktails (and who didn't in college?). Learn from it and move on.

Back