What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Eligible Next Week

Brett Fulton

I'm still frustrated with the lack of execution at key times. I think we as a team are still a little short on talent and a little short on coaching experience (and really just coaching brilliance; we have good coaches, but there is a little to be desired I think on the offensive end).

But all is well, and the goals are still within reach for this team. The last two games were winable games, but those two teams, on the road are a tough ask for most teams in the Pac12. Get right this week at home, start another winning streak. Excited to see meaningful games in November.

Going to a bowl is key for this team and program. Extra practice towards a meaningful result is big for younger players. I think we keep all our coaches intact, except maybe it is time for Adams to find a new opportunity somewhere? All position groups have improved except OL and possibly CB (MM should just coach them!), and DL and QB have been coached the best, ironically by new coaches. Defense as a whole has been improving weekly and is currently the strength with Landman, Mustafa, Edwards, and others picking up there games. Future is brighter with recruiting. Would be excited for 8-4, and possibly 9-3 with a win over Utah or Wash St.

At this point, a 7-5 record should be the minimum that the Buffs get but I prefer a 8-4 record since it means the Buffs had a winning conference record.

Going to a bowl is key for this team and program. Extra practice towards a meaningful result is big for younger players. I think we keep all our coaches intact, except maybe it is time for Adams to find a new opportunity somewhere? All position groups have improved except OL and possibly CB (MM should just coach them!), and DL and QB have been coached the best, ironically by new coaches. Defense as a whole has been improving weekly and is currently the strength with Landman, Mustafa, Edwards, and others picking up there games. Future is brighter with recruiting. Would be excited for 8-4, and possibly 9-3 with a win over Utah or Wash St.

8-4 or 9-3 Is so contingent upon getting Laviska back. Our entire defense is built around him, with him gone I'm not sure we win more than 7

Buffs need to absolutely seal the deal this Saturday. Get Bowl eligible should be preached at every practice and mtg this week. Top priority Sat. 27th. Get Bowl Eligible.

I don't see how OSU is in this game in the middle of the third quarter. I expect our Buffs to come in totally fired up...plus it's at home and we have way more athletes. I'll be disappointed in anything less than a 20 pt victory.

Back