What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl first, or Dance first. Starting today, who returns to post season glory sooner?

Who returns to postseason glory faster from today. Hoops or Football?

• Football bust through in 2015-16 Bowl bound!

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Hoops fix is in 2015-16. We are back in the dance.

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Both sports recover in 2015-16. Good times!

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • Football finally breaks through in 2016-17.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Hoops only is back in 2017 season.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both sports make it back to post season in 2016-2017.

Votes: 12 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eggon

Club Member
Club Member
While Hoops has taken an unexpected "dip" in 2014, some are feeling somewhat renewed by current developments for football. Whilst pondering who might recover from this point (no pay dirt in 2014-2015) forward to make it to the "tier one post season", the big dance for hoops , or a long awaited bowl for FB, which sport gets there first? Hoops or Football?

Two years seems like about the break even point to me, but lets put to the AB test. Hoops has fewer components to address and more recent success, but maybe there are some who might ponder Football sees a bowl first? If both return to post season in the same academic year, qualifies as a tie.

Note: Yes one could argue a run in the Pac 12 tourney. That would require unique optimism and a daring post. Be daring.... ;). I think it takes two years for both sports to recover to postseason. They both do it in 2016-17 seasons. My take.

I voted "both", but I actually think hoops gets back while football is likely to fall a bit short. It was a "hope" vote.

We know Tad and this team can make the dance. We don't have that knowledge with the football team.

As one of the larger consumers of Hopeium on this site, I said both will take two years. Could be great news for the rest of you ;). Probably happens next year now.... I am reluctant to step up with my rep again on the football over, but I will see what Goonie brings me..... Never say never!

Buffs bowl next season. Men's team has solid turnaround and is one of last teams in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think football comes up just short in '15 and makes a bowl in '16. I love Tad, but I think it's going to take a couple seasons to clean up the mess we're in.

Maybe because it's Boulder, we're bound by the laws of yin/yang zen life balance chakra bull**** and we can't have both. Ergo, BBall has run its course, and now it's again time for football. And I'm cool with that.

Oops, poll typo. I see us back in the dance next year, while I think we're still a couple away for football. I entered the opposite.

Back