What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Seaason kicks off today - New Mexico Bowl at 11am MT

So if Idaho and NM can have bowls there why can't a place like Colorado? Whether they play at Mile High or one of the schools I think we would be a great host.

I saw the onside kick but I was watching the Butler game. Best bball game I've seen so far. Butler is the hardest working team in basketball in all phases. Those guys flat get after it. Can't believe they still won with three important guys fouled out, amazing. Crazy comeback by U of A too, they had no business winning that one.

So we have the Idaho Potato Bowl on ESPN being played on a blue field, and on ESPNU it's the FCS semifinal being played on a red field. :lol:

So we have the Idaho Potato Bowl on ESPN being played on a blue field, and on ESPNU it's the FCS semifinal being played on a red field. :lol:

Both fields suck, but when the ball is on the ground on the red field, I'm having a hell of time finding the ball

That damn red field needs to go the f away.

Speaking of, anyone else notice that Arizona's players legs would disappear when they went into the EZ today? Ugly pants matched the ugly endzone exactly.

Back