What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl Spreads

[video=youtube;Yj3h-57AJvY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj3h-57AJvY[/video]

Thanks for all you do here.

I have watched portions of the tripe exchanges here, BamaCharlie. Silly, juvenile, or just plain stupid are thoughts that come to mind. Let me interject that I have followed college football longer than most here. I would not call myself an Alabama fan in any way, but I swear to god that Bear Bryant was one of the greatest coaches ever. And the comment about him wanting, trying to recruit black players is well documented. The guy was just a great man that grew in character after the notorious incident that was documented in Junction Boys (Texas A & M ). Woody Hays never grew but continued to drag his knuckles on the ground throughout his despicable career. Bryant did.

One dig, however. He never beat Notre Dame!

I have watched portions of the tripe exchanges here, BamaCharlie. Silly, juvenile, or just plain stupid are thoughts that come to mind. Let me interject that I have followed college football longer than most here. I would not call myself an Alabama fan in any way, but I swear to god that Bear Bryant was one of the greatest coaches ever. And the comment about him wanting, trying to recruit black players is well documented. The guy was just a great man that grew in character after the notorious incident that was documented in Junction Boys (Texas A & M ). Woody Hays never grew but continued to drag his knuckles on the ground throughout his despicable career. Bryant did.

One dig, however. He never beat Notre Dame!

I believe you mean trite, not tripe.

Never argue sematics with Kal. He'll bury you. It's kinda his thing.

I don't get point of putting a 'C' or 'HC' before a guy's initials.

The friggen context and the initials should be enough, shouldn't it?

I mean, if you mention a racist guy from Kentucky with the initials 'AR', I don't see what good it does to add a 'C' to the front of it.

Just seems dumb.

I don't get point of putting a 'C' or 'HC' before a guy's initials.

The friggen context and the initials should be enough, shouldn't it?

I mean, if you mention a racist guy from Kentucky with the initials 'AR', I don't see what good it does to add a 'C' to the front of it.

Just seems dumb.

It stands for Cocksucker or ****, depending on the situation.

Back