What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowls and D2 Championship game today 12/21

7VHPHmy.gif

Bob Davie is drunk. "This conference is really, really good." Maybe it's just UNM that sucks? No wait, it's the whole conference.

Bob Davie is drunk. "This conference is really, really good in comparison to the bucket of scum roster that I inherited. I don't even have D2 talent." Maybe it's just UNM that sucks? No wait, it's the whole conference.

fify

To give him credit he is only repeating the same crap that any of the MWC coaches and ADs preach. "We don't get any credit." "We are better than people give us credit for." "Nobody pays any attention to us." etc.

:lol: Marc Jones just said "let's see how the buffaloes respond to that interception that turned into a TD" when CSU got the ball back after giving up a TD.

I hate being confused with them, but knowing how pissed off it will make the lammies makes me laugh...

fify

To give him credit he is only repeating the same crap that any of the MWC coaches and ADs preach. "We don't get any credit." "We are better than people give us credit for." "Nobody pays any attention to us." etc.

I'll be the first to say that the MWC has played some high level football over the years. Particularly some BYU, TCU, Utah, Boise State, and Fresno State teams.

But this year? Did any team from the MWC have anything close to a "signature win" this season?

I'll be the first to say that the MWC has played some high level football over the years. Particularly some BYU, TCU, Utah, Boise State, and Fresno State teams.

But this year? Did any team from the MWC have anything close to a "signature win" this season?

I can't remember one.

The MWC has been able to argue in a lot of years that they were the best non-BCS conference. This has been based on having the "BCS buster" teams. In these same seasons like usual they have also had some terrible teams as well.

Of all those teams you list only Boise is both still in the league and had their glory years in the league, and most of their good years came in the WAC. BYU, Utah, TCU are all gone. Fresno was good this year but not like it was in years prior to joining the league.

At the same time they still have the bunch of teams that haven't done anything of note in the past 15-20 years.

Meanwhile not watching but it looks like USC decided that this bowl game was worth their time and effort beating MWC champ Fresno 28-6.

Loved Monroe pointing to the scoreboard when Grayson was giving him lip. ****ing sheep.

Back