What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boycott NCG-Boring Bowl II Vote-BCS Spring or Occupy BCS!

Do you agree to boycott Boring Ball #2 Otherwise known as the NCG

• Heck ya, count me out!

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Actually I like to watch repeats of boring games

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • I like polls.

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty good article about how F'ed the BCS is. Did you know that the results of 5 out of the 6 computer polls used in the BCS are private (not published), and that the only one that is public was found to be in error last year? Also, the article shows just how close the handful of idiots who ranked OSU lower than 3rd came to single-handedly putting Bama in the NC game:

The BCS was one computer poll away from having to explain that Oklahoma State did not make the title game because several people, some with selfish interests, voted it below third.
(assuming that OSU finished 2nd in 5 of the 6 computer polls instead instead of just 4...)

I am a huge NFL fan but I don't watch the Super Bowl.

You REALLY don't know how you sound.

Well the fun thing about college football is that there really is no Super Bowl since there are no playoffs. Until there are playoffs there is no true champion although as an SEC fan I don't expect you to know what I am talking about.

I am a huge NFL fan but I don't watch the Super Bowl.

You REALLY don't know how you sound.

Answer me these questions and we'll compare

1.How many games have you been to in the last 30 years?
2. How many generations of your family have played on current BCS programs?
3. How many members of your family have been a president or other high ranking of the official athletics club or something similar?
4. How much Bama stuff do you have?
5. How much are you thinking abotu your team 365 pretty much 24/7?

I probably sound just as arrogant as you sound when saying Bama will in another national title with whoever they hire next. Both may sound silly, but there are few out there that can match my loyalty to my team. I am a ****ing nut, and I will challenge ANY fan in the SEC.

So many people are fed up with the BCS now. Even Peterson from Boise State blistered the BCS-time to "scrap the whole system" http://espn.go.com/college-football...tersen-boise-state-broncos-everyone-tired-bcs

Petersen shouldn't be so fed up with it,the last 2 years if he and his mighty bsu team could have beat Nevada and TCU he would have played in BCS bowls,but mighty Nevada and TCU shocked the world and slayed the rough and tough boise squad.No one,not even the Big East,has had an easier path to the BCS as boise the last 4 to 5 years...Win your games

There's no way I don't watch title game,I'm a CFB junkee

Answer me these questions and we'll compare

1.How many games have you been to in the last 30 years?
2. How many generations of your family have played on current BCS programs?
3. How many members of your family have been a president or other high ranking of the official athletics club or something similar?
4. How much Bama stuff do you have?
5. How much are you thinking abotu your team 365 pretty much 24/7?

I probably sound just as arrogant as you sound when saying Bama will in another national title with whoever they hire next. Both may sound silly, but there are few out there that can match my loyalty to my team. I am a ****ing nut, and I will challenge ANY fan in the SEC.

I don't care if you are John ****ing Heisman if you are not going to watch a game because your puddy hurts you just aren't that passionate about the game. You maybe the world's greatest Buff fan and descended from royalty but that is not what I questioned.

I don't care if you are John ****ing Heisman if you are not going to watch a game because your puddy hurts you just aren't that passionate about the game. You maybe the world's greatest Buff fan and descended from royalty but that is not what I questioned.

Ya I guess you're right, I am a fan of my team, college football in general has turned me off lately with teams cheating and a ****ed up BCS system.

Ya I guess you're right, I am a fan of my team, college football in general has turned me off lately with teams cheating and a ****ed up BCS system.

and to answer your questions-100ish, 0, 0, a bunch, too much. FWIW I have been to about 10 non-Bama D1 games including bowls and SECCGs. I hate I didn't make it your stadium when I had the chance. Places I want to go-CU, UW, ND, UM.

and to answer your questions-100ish, 0, 0, a bunch, too much. FWIW I have been to about 10 non-Bama D1 games including bowls and SECCGs. I hate I didn't make it your stadium when I had the chance. Places I want to go-CU, UW, ND, UM.

Washington, Wyoming, or Wisconsin?

All three have their charms.

Back