What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boyle: "Collier as good as advertised"

tumblr_mafaimUgZw1rzjjfeo1_500.gif

How good was he advertised to be, again?

Best in-state player since Chauncey.

So I am going to assume that Tad is projecting a freshman season somewhere between what Chauncey and Josh Scott produced.

Mr. Big Shot (Fr) = 17.9 points, 6.3 rebounds, 5.5 assists
Jelly Scott (Fr) = 10.2, 5.7 rebounds, 0.6 assists

Dominator (Fr - projected) = 14.0 points, 6.0 rebounds, 3.0 assists

Best in-state player since Chauncey.

So I am going to assume that Tad is projecting a freshman season somewhere between what Chauncey and Josh Scott produced.

Mr. Big Shot (Fr) = 17.9 points, 6.3 rebounds, 5.5 assists
Jelly Scott (Fr) = 10.2, 5.7 rebounds, 0.6 assists

Dominator (Fr - projected) = 14.0 points, 6.0 rebounds, 3.0 assists
:lol: I can't wait for you to bitch about how people have unrealistic expectations for Dom when he's averaging 8 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists.

:smile2::tongue2:

:lol: I can't wait for you to bitch about how people have unrealistic expectations for Dom when he's averaging 8 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists.

:smile2::tongue2:

Haha. You know it will happen. Doesn't matter if that post was tongue-in-cheek. People will have over-inflated expectations. I will have some culpability for that. And I will incessantly bitch about it. :lol:

Chaucey and to an extent Scott HAD to be the man from Day 1

Don't know that will be the expectation for Dom...he can hopefully come in and find a comfortable role

Don't know that will be the expectation for Dom...he can hopefully come in and find a comfortable role
If this is the difference in him producing lower stats in lower minutes, count me in!

Just want 10-15 more muscled lbs. of him on the court in October. Expecting a 6'2" 160 lb. #1 to nail even 4 boards a game is very optimistic.

Just want 10-15 more muscled lbs. of him on the court in October. Expecting a 6'2" 160 lb. #1 to nail even 4 boards a game is very optimistic.

Considering only 3 guys got 4 rebounds a game last year (Jelly, Wes, XJ), I think anyone expecting a 6'2", 175 lbs. #1 to get four is pretty foolish.

Should be no problem for a 160 pound guy to gain 10-15 pounds of muscle in four months while running up and down a court for a couple hours a day.

Holy hell is that joke old. Y'all sound like my dad repeating the same stuff over and over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one of us could be your dad. Boom! Yeah! High fives all around!

I hate the off-season.

Sure. But it's great that basketball interest is now so high that we are talking about it year-round. Even better, guys like sackman and many of the others participating in this thread didn't even used to post in the basketball forum during basketball season. This is allsome.

tini's mom is no sno mummsy, but she's not half bad!

she can be a bit argumentative however.

Sure. But it's great that basketball interest is now so high that we are talking about it year-round. Even better, guys like sackman and many of the others participating in this thread didn't even used to post in the basketball forum during basketball season. This is allsome.

Yeah, the Patton era definitely had its upside. :smile2:

Saw Miller on campus, looks to be the same height as Gordon but a but thicker

Saw Miller on campus, looks to be the same height as Gordon but a but thicker

Can't wait to see him on the court. I think this team needs something along the lines of an enforcer, as evidenced by the ASU game two seasons ago.

Back