What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boyle meets with CU players

RSSBot

News Junkie
The players wanted it to be Steve McClain, who walked into the locker room this morning to talk about finishing the rebuilding job at Colorado together next season.

More...

Well played, Mr. Boyle.

As a former player, he gets it. To come in and tell the guys he wants to earn their respect is spot on perfect. As several mentors have told me, the best way to get respect is to give it. Kudos to Tad on this one.

I agree with Jimmy. We can't have the program held hostage by one player, no matter how good. Alec is most likely gone after next year no matter what... this is (hopefully) a play for the long-term.

Time will tell. It appears he played if very smart and that is what I would expect from a former player. I for one will be pulling for him to make this a huge success. I just see this as another weak effort on a coach search by an AD that is over his head. Not one interview to an out of state candidate. All home grown in a state that has produced what, 2 D1 players in the last 2 years. Not really an exhasutive search and shows we are doing all sports on the cheap now. No desire to win in my opinion. We might as well get used to being a second tier D1 school. At least until the admin changes and at that point it may be too late to revive CU sports at all. Sad

Time will tell. It appears he played if very smart and that is what I would expect from a former player. I for one will be pulling for him to make this a huge success. I just see this as another weak effort on a coach search by an AD that is over his head. Not one interview to an out of state candidate. All home grown in a state that has produced what, 2 D1 players in the last 2 years. Not really an exhasutive search and shows we are doing all sports on the cheap now. No desire to win in my opinion. We might as well get used to being a second tier D1 school. At least until the admin changes and at that point it may be too late to revive CU sports at all. Sad

We will always be decent in skiiing....unless Gore is right and our snow goes away.....****.

Back