What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bradford goes down

BuffSgt

It looked to me that Sam Bradford broke his collarbone or separated his shoulder. There goes OU's championship hopes! While I cheer for no player of any team to be injured, injuries are part of football. I am just hoping the injury bug has been passed to some other team from CU. CU has faced enough adversity for the next couple of years in the past season.

That just sucks for Sam. He made a conscience choice to come back to college football and this is not the way to end it.

I will wait for true reports to come out regarding his injury though.

i saw the play but, is there a final word for tonight on his injury?

oh...well, here he is on my tv in a sling....

guess that answers that. :huh:

too bad for the kid. i hope its a short term thing for him and he gets back to playing quickly.

gotta be a big blow to sam and the ou fans. best wishes to sam. :thumbsup:

OU has had some bad luck with their big players getting injured.

AD got hurt halfway through his junior season and now Bradford will be gone for significant time.'

OU's offense line is getting their butt kicked..

Wow, you hate to see this for anyone to start the season. I guess this throws Landry Jones into the fire.

this is what happens when you run spread offenses. QBs get exposed and hurt unless your Oline is gangbusters. Hope it doesn't hurt his draft status to badly.

It may be better that he goes down now rather than under performs this season.

Damn, that sounds a lot like Buffcrat...

OU or not, I hope Bradford gets better quickly and has a long and successful career (except against the buffs).

Back