What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tickets

Nice!! I love Oahu, even though Kauai has stolen my heart. But no lol I was being a smart ass. I sold the 6 to 2 people from here but I was joking I’d sell them to you too and then you can all fight over who actually gets in.

Shoot okay. Yes, Oahu is great and I love Kauai too! I am the President of the Alumni for Hawaii and still can't get tickets from the school!

Cheapest price to get into the stadium on stubhub for Nebraska is $250+, for nosebleeders. The same upper seats for Air Force the next week go for $20. I've booked a flight and hotel for the Air Force game.

The Commerce City trailer park of Hawaii!!

One time in Vegas, blackjack dealer was a Mexican dude who kind of looked Polynesian. Dealers were all wearing Hawaiian shirts for some reason. Anyway, dealer asked where my buddies and I were from, we told him northeastern Colorado. Dealer said he was from Greeley. We're playing for a bit and a random dude sits down, asked the dealer "what island are you from?" (assuming he was Hawaiian). Dealer without missing a beat says "Island Grove" (I'm not from Greeley, but knew that it's the hood there). Slayed me. It was one of the most random string of perfect coincidences I've ever been a part of.

A little quality northeastern Colorado humor there, sorry to continue the thread derailment.

But back on track, someone sell me some tickets, I haven't pushed any Nebraska grandmas down some stairs in a while.

Last edited:
Cheapskate parking alert: There is always free street parking south of the 2-hour zone on 11th and adjacent streets, then it is a pleasant mile or so hoof to Folsom through the leafy Hill neighborhood and the prettiest part of campus.

Cheapskate parking alert: There is always free street parking south of the 2-hour zone on 11th and adjacent streets, then it is a pleasant mile or so hoof to Folsom through the leafy Hill neighborhood and the prettiest part of campus.

I always park somewhere else but I can’t share that lol.

Nice!! I love Oahu, even though Kauai has stolen my heart. But no lol I was being a smart ass. I sold the 6 to 2 people from here but I was joking I’d sell them to you too and then you can all fight over who actually gets in.

Going to Kauai the week after the Super Bowl. If you have any recommendations for restaurants or things to do out there......let me know man!

Dry. Staying in Poipu I think...

Poipu is great! We stayed at the Sheraton Kauai on poipu, it’s a beautiful beach. Some fun things we did is I took surfing lessons through the hotel and I showed those ****ing crib midgets how it was done. Nearby we went zip lining where they filmed Jurassic Park, we did that through Outfitters Kauai. The Zip Line they’re known for is like 3/4 of mile long, it’s a blast and I recommend it. They also do other tours, kayaking etc but we didn’t do any of that. It was our honeymoon so we did a few activities and mostly laid on the beach and drank lol. But they do helicopter tours over the Jurassic Park water falls and you rent ATVs some areas and hike etc. Snorkeling was beautiful at Poipu also.

But we went to Puka Dogs down the way. Or we drove into the kukui’ula shopping center. We loved Merrimans, Bubbas Burgers and Tortilla Republic. At the Sheraton there is a hotel called RumFire that was fantastic but pricey. Check the beach early in the mornings, lots of seals come in and just lay on the sand.

Poipu is great! We stayed at the Sheraton Kauai on poipu, it’s a beautiful beach. Some fun things we did is I took surfing lessons through the hotel and I showed those ****ing crib midgets how it was done. Nearby we went zip lining where they filmed Jurassic Park, we did that through Outfitters Kauai. The Zip Line they’re known for is like 3/4 of mile long, it’s a blast and I recommend it. They also do other tours, kayaking etc but we didn’t do any of that. It was our honeymoon so we did a few activities and mostly laid on the beach and drank lol. But they do helicopter tours over the Jurassic Park water falls and you rent ATVs some areas and hike etc. Snorkeling was beautiful at Poipu also.

But we went to Puka Dogs down the way. Or we drove into the kukui’ula shopping center. We loved Merrimans, Bubbas Burgers and Tortilla Republic. At the Sheraton there is a hotel called RumFire that was fantastic but pricey. Check the beach early in the mornings, lots of seals come in and just lay on the sand.

Thank you! Appreciate it.

We went to Kauai this year and stayed in Princeville. Really liked that area but next time I go I will stay south and west instead. I feel like we spent most of our time driving to that side of the island for the various things we were doing. Lots of great things to do on that island, but the number one thing i would recommend that I haven’t seen posted anywhere was tubing down the irrigation channels on the old sugar plantations. Most of it was through caves, which was also pretty cool.

Back