What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Breaking down the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors - Rivals - free

I'll worry about them when they actually show they can play. Until then, they are completely unproven.
Same could be said of CU.

We had a s**ty defense last year, replaced our coordinator and expect to be better. Hawaii had a s**ty offense, replaced their coordinator, added a talented QB and RB and we're not worried. I think I have this right.

Out of curiosity, has anyone tracked Tini's W-L ratio as it relates to his Buffs predictions over the past several years?

Do not argue with 'tini, world traveler, American, knower of all.
7a08f647383d021be5475e4f21df1e58d3843a0a8f8108b096642459c1b244af.jpg

Why is Christopher Walken, or for that matter James Caan, considered a badass?

Seriously? Sonny Corleone.
Meh. That seemed a little forced to me...not even Italian. And that was like a hundred and eleventy three years ago, yet he still is always cast as a badass (Honeymoon in Vegas, Elf, The Program)

Meh. That seemed a little forced to me...not even Italian. And that was like a hundred and eleventy three years ago, yet he still is always cast as a badass (Honeymoon in Vegas, Elf, The Program)

Sonny Corleone was "meh"? Ok. And you know who else wasn't Italian? Marlon Brando. But I guess Vito Corleone was just "meh" too.

This is you right now:

Also in the Vegas TV show, and most importantly Bottle Rocket.

Well, I tried.
The way I see it, our struggles over the past few years are entirely 'Tini's fault. The football gods see his dismissive overconfidence and then imbue Bryan ****ing Moniz and Aaron ****ing Opelt with Mike Vick's wheels, and turn Dee ****ing Hart into Jamaal Charles for one night only.

@'Tini - Can you please, for all of our sake, just admit that Max Wittek MIGHT turn out like Colt Brennan did for the Warriors? When considering this request, please recall everything you said about Connor Wood prior to the start of the '13 season.

Last edited:
The way I see it, our struggles over the past few years are entirely 'Tini's fault. The football gods see his dismissive overconfidence and then imbue Bryan ******* Moniz and Aaron ******* Opelt with Mike Vick's wheels, and turn Dee ******* Hart into Jamaal Charles for one night only.

@'Tini - Can you please, for all of our sake, just admit that Max Wittek MIGHT turn out like Colt Brennan did for the Warriors? When considering this request, please recall everything you said about Connor Wood prior to the start of the '13 season.
I don't believe I've said he couldn't be good, it's more focused on the fact that he hasn't done **** at this level and his star rating is irrelevant now. I hope he has a good season, but I don't think he will in a game with a new scheme, new OL, and the starting running back to top it all off. And I want to point out that Hawaii hired SMU's defensive coordinator....they allowed 41.3 points/game last year.

I don't believe for a second he's going to be the next Brennan though. I'd bet on NU winning three titles in a row before taking that bet.

Time to get it done.
#BeatHawaii

Now I'm torn. If the Buffs beat up the Rainbow Warriors, we have to put up with 'TiniTude. Almost getting hard to root for my Buffs.

Back