What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Breaking News Coming?

Marshmallows allowed back in Folsom?

:nod: That is what is needed. Horrible things have happened since the days marshmallows flew free. We will know when the program is 100% behind epic greatness when bags of Kraft minis are required staples for entry to the student section.

[tweet]628631806267359232[/tweet]

[tweet]628638151989293056[/tweet]

Someone is pushing a vision and its starting to stick.

I am liking the prognostication on several commits today. Florida, welcome to Colorado.

I'm sorry, but do we really want this kid. HELL YES WE REALLY WANT THIS KID!

"Y'all got anymore of those commits?"

301kh1l.jpg

'The other board' has a tweet from Craig watts congratulating Huntley, with the line, "hopefully w'll be on the same team"

that would be huge. These things can kid of snowball, when a couple of good guys from the same area pick the same team, more get interested.

:nod: That is what is needed. Horrible things have happened since the days marshmallows flew free. We will know when the program is 100% behind epic greatness when bags of Kraft minis are required staples for entry to the student section.

I am liking the prognostication on several commits today. Florida, welcome to Colorado.

CU needs to sell those like boxes of popcorn. Don't let them in, but sell them at concessions. PROFIT!!

This is the sort of commit that brings excitement. It has been a long time coming. I truly believe this isn't the last. Love CO kids but I would take 20 FL, TX, GA or CA kids for 1 CO talent. Just better athletes and talent in those states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;Y4oQ7tGlEUM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=Y4oQ7tGlEUM[/video]

Back