What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brian Lockridge

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
I will be interested to see how we use him this season. He has true breakaway ability and might be our fastest offensive player. Our offense really lacked the big play last year, hopefully he can change that. A little hard to get him a ton a carries at RB with Scott/Speedy, but hopefully he is not is not ignored ala Lawrence Vickers and others over the years.

I'd love to see him back returning punts, playing slot, etc. Like you said, get him involved in the game plan.

The way Vickers was utilized (or not) still pisses me off. You've got to get players like that involved.

I think we are gonna see a lot of motion in this offense. It would not surprise me to see quite a bit of helfrich style handoffs going sideways to B-Lock and other (hopefully FAST) players coming out of the slot or split wide.

With so much speed, it would be interesting to have some designed plays built into the offense. Maybe a direct snaps to one of the RBs, some double and triple options. Maybe Hansen can run the option? A few down field laterals could be cool, too, so long as they work.

Yea, I agree. He was impressive in the spring game. Definitely a player that needs to be involved. I'm sure he'll be involved on the end arounds.

I'm hoping the B-Lock is the starting KR. I think he'd make us forget about Josh Smith pretty quickly.

I'm hoping the B-Lock is the starting KR. I think he'd make us forget about Josh Smith pretty quickly.

I don't think it would be hard anyway for us to forget Josh Smith. I like the guy, but it was about 50/50 as to if he would do something stupid or break a big play.

I don't think it would be hard anyway for us to forget Josh Smith. I like the guy, but it was about 50/50 as to if he would do something stupid or break a big play.

Yep. Josh was feast or famine back there. More consistency with an occasional big return would be great.

Back