What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bring back the goat

Phil Stewart

5 BCS's in 6 years. Innovator on offense. Ya the D was suspect but man were we fun to watch. And Ronnie bass, MY GOD do I miss the blond bomber. and now we are stuck with this s**t!?!? Why did we force him out!?? Ya he liked to live on the wild side, he did questionable s**t off the field but WE WON. And won big. I know, I know, you fu*****s are gonna say he couldn't beat ucla. WE LOST ON A BOTCHED KICK. How is that his fault? Then we force him out!? We lost recruits. We lost stars!!! And now we are stuck on the highway to H**L. Bring back the goat or you've lost a buff lifer.

I am somewhat confident that I mostly agree with everything you said.

5 BCS's in 6 years. Innovator on offense. Ya the D was suspect but man were we fun to watch. And Ronnie bass, MY GOD do I miss the blond bomber. and now we are stuck with this s**t!?!? Why did we force him out!?? Ya he liked to live on the wild side, he did questionable s**t off the field but WE WON. And won big. I know, I know, you fu*****s are gonna say he couldn't beat ucla. WE LOST ON A BOTCHED KICK. How is that his fault? Then we force him out!? We lost recruits. We lost stars!!! And now we are stuck on the highway to H**L. Bring back the goat or you've lost a buff lifer.
Let this be a lesson to all of you who think it is a good idea to post after 10pm and knocking back several drinks. This is what you look like (except @Liver of course).

Original Mac? Gary Barnett?
If I'm going GOAT on CU then maybe Salam, Vickers, Stewart, Whizer, Hagan, etc...

I have to admit I more confused than usual.

4fbb0a60b0ee1aed0a7b8c28ef1352f0.jpg

Post of the year.

Seriously, this is a major puzzle. I hope he never comes back to clarify. A few thoughts:

• CU only went to one BCS game, ever (2002 Fiesta Bowl), so he's not talking about CU there. The possibilities are that he's talking about another team or a coach?
    • Teams:
      • Ohio State (but they made it way more than 5 times in 6 years)
      • Oklahoma (2004-2009, only missed 2006)
      • FSU (1999-2004, only missed in 2002)
      • USC (but they went 7 in a ROW from 2003-2009)
      • No other team made it to 5/6 years unless he's talking about non-BCS era appearances in Rose, Orange, Fiesta, Sugar.
    • Coaches:
      • No ****ing clue.
  • Ronnie Bass played for South Carolina; not any connection of which I'm aware to CU. Played high school ball in CA and Virginia
  • CU has only played UCLA within 1 score in a loss twice: 2014 and 2015. I do not remember either of those involving a missed FG

It's hard to forget Ronnie "Sunshine" Bass, the charismatic left-handed quarterback who guided the 1971 T.C. Williams (Alexandria, Va.) football team to an undefeated season and state title in the legendary sports movie "Remember The Titans.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Back