What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bring back the goat

Goat-Slides-on-Ice.gif

5 BCS's in 6 years. Innovator on offense. Ya the D was suspect but man were we fun to watch. And Ronnie bass, MY GOD do I miss the blond bomber. and now we are stuck with this s**t!?!? Why did we force him out!?? Ya he liked to live on the wild side, he did questionable s**t off the field but WE WON. And won big. I know, I know, you fu*****s are gonna say he couldn't beat ucla. WE LOST ON A BOTCHED KICK. How is that his fault? Then we force him out!? We lost recruits. We lost stars!!! And now we are stuck on the highway to H**L. Bring back the goat or you've lost a buff lifer.

I deem this the most innovative troll of the year.

You do not need to know why. If you did, you would know the secret code to enter Brazil 2.

Pssst. A little bird told me that
Barzil 2 just might be the paid boards over at Scout and Rivals.

On the greatest of all time kick and I'm really torn. Stewart took the slash thing to the NFL and changed the game a bit. Wizzer was a scholar and athlete. Salam was so fun to watch with his long stride. Hagan on the option was perfect at times. Bloom on returns was electric.

He's a buff lifer. GOAT may be an acronym. He's pissed we forced an offensive innovator out due to losing to ucla. The GOAT liked to live on the wild side and did questionable ****. Blonde bomber. Ronnie Bass from remember the titans and So. Caro is how he thinks of this guy.

Got it, he wants us to bring back Neuweasel!

Back