What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bring Richt to Boulder!!!!

Do you people forget we used to be the top 10 school with NFL talent? It is possible to have that again with the right coach.

AMEN! +1

I can list top 15 if you want but only #1 matters and thats the 2 studs in your pic.

And F.U.C.K. Logan!

Last edited:
It doesn’t make a difference anyway BCS! Wasn’t it your grandfather’s great aunt Ethel in Michigan, who said Miles was getting the job anyway?

Son I will knock you stupid 6 ways to 1969...and yes I know that makes no sense but I don't care

I don't think anyone is saying Richt would be bad for the Buffs. He is on my list, just not in the top 15. I think it is laughable that over 40 "candidates" have been thrown around on this site. RIDICULOUS! I hear Bob Stitt at School of Mines is doing great. Should we bring him in for an interview too?

You think there are 15 better options for the CU job? Are you ****ing trolling the **** out of me right now?

Do you people forget we used to be the top 10 school with NFL talent? It is possible to have that again with the right coach.

Nope. Haven't forgotten. Every starter on the '94 offense ended up starting at least 1 game in the NFL. If someone can come in here and win football games, we'll get our share of recruits. My point is, the next coach will have to win some games without top 10 talent - just like Mac did. From '82-'88 Mac had what, maybe one class that would have put us in the rivals top 15? He and his assistants developed those guys and got them a shot to play for a MNC. After that recruiting was gravy.

Nope. Haven't forgotten. Every starter on the '94 offense ended up starting at least 1 game in the NFL. If someone can come in here and win football games, we'll get our share of recruits. My point is, the next coach will have to win some games without top 10 talent - just like Mac did. From '82-'88 Mac had what, maybe one class that would have put us in the rivals top 15? He and his assistants developed those guys and got them a shot to play for a MNC. After that recruiting was gravy.

I believe Hawk pulled a top 15 class going 6-7. Just sayin

Back