What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Broadcast for the games in Paris

That was so much awesome. Those guys were great sports with the interaction with all of our shenanigans. They answered and asked questions, they gave shoutouts, they taught us some things. Amazing.

Ninchendo
Jelly Scott
Askia "moumoute" Booker aka Hairy Booker
Spencer "The Mayor" Dinwiddie
Andre "Dre" Roberson

Would be awesome to get them a feed of a CU football game (said they were football fans!) and have them do a broadcast of that. I'd pay money for that... slingbox anyone??

here is my take based solely on the commentary of the great announcers. these are completely open to interpretation and someone may have gotten something different out of them:

Ski - the kid is fast an has no fear in driving the lane or taking the tough shot. Still will get blocked at times but he is instant offense. I am not sure if he is playing any more controlled than last year.

dinwddie - I don't remember him having a spin move last year, but he put in on display a couple of times. In total control of the offense and our best player

dre - another good player who had a tough time matching up with Seraphin a 6'9" 275 pound player for the washington wizards.

Scott - they thought he was really slow out there which is a surprise to me because all we heard was how good he can run the court. Showed deft with either hand around the basket but was often out of position on defense or slow to help. He might be doing more thinking than playing

XJ - I don't remember them saying his name once.

jenkins - I thought I heard them say his name a few times and seemed to have a really good outside shot

chen - tried to be the offense for the team and we may have seen his ceiling last year

Stalzer - wow what a surprise this kid has turned out to be. He may be our best Freshman player this year at least early in the year. He had very good court vision and just knew how to run an offense. I know we were looking for that 2nd point guard and I think that we have found him. I don't know how high his ceiling is from here, but it will be interesting to see if he develops a good outside shot.

Gordon - mainly played at the end of the game, but he was very active on the defensive end of the glass and getting boards.

other guys they barely mentioned: Talton, Mills

guys they didn't mention: Adams, No Dunks Tunks

It actually sounded like Talton was effective in his limited minutes.

He made his first ever 3 in a competition while at CU today. Didn't make a single one last year.

very true, but according to rodney and coach boyle, he's been shooting extremely well this off season....as to rumblin's comment, for a player who's expected to take that wide open shot and not to.... shades of last season's nate.... and we should be glad he made his first 3 for CU....of course the converse is he keeps missing those 3's.... i rather have the former... also no mention of jeremy or simba... what's up w/ that?

very true, but according to rodney and coach boyle, he's been shooting extremely well this off season....as to rumblin's comment, for a player who's expected to take that wide open shot and not to.... shades of last season's nate.... and we should be glad he made his first 3 for CU....of course the converse is he keeps missing those 3's.... i rather have the former... also no mention of jeremy or simba... what's up w/ that?

Both are out injured. Both traveled with the team.

Hi guys,
I'm Nicolas M. one of the french announcers who broadcast the game yesterday, we are going to broadcast the game tonight on this link:
www.justin.tv/eurojamparis2012
Share this link with your friends and others Buffs fans to try to beat the Kansas game audience (280 viewers) ;) I know you can do it cause you are much more fun than KU's fans ;)
You can also join and like our Facebook page, leave comments on it: 7pm Prod
Or simply send us an email on 7pmprod@gmail.com
We're waiting for you tonight on the justin tv chat!
Nicolas

hi guys,
i'm nicolas m. One of the french announcers who broadcast the game yesterday, we are going to broadcast the game tonight on this link:
share this link with your friends and others buffs fans to try to beat the kansas game audience (280 viewers) ;) i know you can do it cause you are much more fun than ku's fans ;)
you can also join and like our facebook page, leave comments on it: 7pm prod
or simply send us an email on 7pmprod@gmail.com
we're waiting for you tonight on the justin tv chat!
Nicolas

rep.this.man.

Hi guys,
I'm Nicolas M. one of the french announcers who broadcast the game yesterday, we are going to broadcast the game tonight on this link:
Share this link with your friends and others Buffs fans to try to beat the Kansas game audience (280 viewers) ;) I know you can do it cause you are much more fun than KU's fans ;)
Nicolas
I rep you for the Jelly nickname alone.

Hi guys,
Nicolas

I seriously need to find a way around my work NetNanny before tipoff.

Back