What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Broadcast for the games in Paris

Dply I have been running fast and loose with my rep this morning so I am out for now but you will get some!!

Rushthecourt.net has a nice wrap up of CU's and all of the Pac-12 hoops teams Summer Exhibition Tours.

Some interesting notes:

Josh Smith has not lost weight - Joshua Smith made a big impact with the Chinese, but Bruin fans hoping to see a newly slimmed down big man were disappointed.

Arizona absolutely destroyed their lowly competition, winning both games by a combined 112 points.

UW's Andrew Andrews, Scott Suggs, and C.J. Wilcox all played well, but as a team UW struggled

WSU's Brock Motum picked up where he left off last season averaging 24.5 PPG and 10 RPG

Utah, a team that only won 6 games returns 2 guys who played meaningful minutes last year

Rushthecourt.net has a nice wrap up of CU's and all of the Pac-12 hoops teams Summer Exhibition Tours.

Some interesting notes:

Josh Smith has not lost weight - Joshua Smith made a big impact with the Chinese, but Bruin fans hoping to see a newly slimmed down big man were disappointed.

Arizona absolutely destroyed their lowly competition, winning both games by a combined 112 points.

UW's Andrew Andrews, Scott Suggs, and C.J. Wilcox all played well, but as a team UW struggled

WSU's Brock Motum picked up where he left off last season averaging 24.5 PPG and 10 RPG

Utah, a team that only won 6 games returns 2 guys who played meaningful minutes last year
and being ugly as sin

Back