What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brock Berglund released at KU by Fat Charlie

DevilsThreeway.jpg
Fail!

Anybody see Brock on Ch. 9's sports showe Sunday night at 10:35? He was on with Rod Mackey. My wife who knows not much about Brock said, what a punk, when he was giving his reasons for bailing on KU. He looked like a kid who wants the world handed to him. It will be interesting to see what happens. My guess is he will get a look somewhere, but it will be a program that is desparate, none of the big boys will be interested IMO.

Anybody see Brock on Ch. 9's sports showe Sunday night at 10:35? He was on with Rod Mackey. My wife who knows not much about Brock said, what a punk, when he was giving his reasons for bailing on KU. He looked like a kid who wants the world handed to him. It will be interesting to see what happens. My guess is he will get a look somewhere, but it will be a program that is desparate, none of the big boys will be interested IMO.

Ewe?

John Wristen is a pretty no-nonsense guy, can't see him being real interested in Brock if Brock isn't interested in being a solid citizen and teammate.

More likely end up at an FCS school that has been losing and figures he is worth the risk.

Another reason that until it is proven otherwise I'm not to upset about not getting the Valor Christian guys. Lot of potential for them to be overrated as players and have a sense of entitlement as individuals. Not saying this is all of them but caution is warranted with them.

Back