What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brooks: Bieniemy Ponders Fourth-Down Call, Run Game

I still wouldn't agree with his decision to go for it. But in hindsight kicking a field goal wouldn't have helped.

Kinda blamed the players for not executing, but did say he was ultimately responsible.

The only thing he could've said to make me happy was "Were starting Nembot". :)

I understand the frustration with not calling a running play at the goal line, but Webb had a receiver open and elected to through it out of the endzone. Aside from that call and the inexplicable call on 4th and short that ended the game, I think a lot of the struggles were due to execution rather than play calling.

I understand the frustration with not calling a running play at the goal line, but Webb had a receiver open and elected to through it out of the endzone. Aside from that call and the inexplicable call on 4th and short that ended the game, I think a lot of the struggles were due to execution rather than play calling.
Pretty sure Webb doesn't like throwing to Kasa. Ignored him all game.

Back