What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brooks: LB Numbers, Competition Excite Cabral

RSSBot

News Junkie
The 2010 football season finds veteran linebacker coach Brian Cabral counting his blessings - and bodies. The head count at his position is way, way up. What's more, quality of play has run stride-for-stride with quantity.

More...

I just can't resist anymore. I just can't. I'm drinking all I can get...

kool-aid-man.jpg

It's addictive.

[FONT=Cambria, serif]But 2010 finds Cabral counting his blessings - and bodies. The head count at his position is way, way up. And through fall camp, quality of play has run stride-for-stride with quantity. Cabral finally is in a good place and knows it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]"My two deep - I can play any of them with first group, and that's where I want to get to," he said. "I want to play anybody I need when I want them. I feel like I've got enough experience and depth to do that. I'm not so hung up on who's starting and who's second team as I am this: just give me four guys I can play a game with.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]"It's been a long time since I've been able to do or say that. But I'm feeling very confident I'll be able to do that. I have a three-deep and my goal is to bring them along, get them all involved. You're always going to need everybody before the season's over."[/FONT]

Cabral has never been a p.r. fluffer. When he says this, I believe him.
[FONT=Cambria, serif][/FONT]

It's addictive.

[FONT=Cambria, serif]But 2010 finds Cabral counting his blessings - and bodies. The head count at his position is way, way up. And through fall camp, quality of play has run stride-for-stride with quantity. Cabral finally is in a good place and knows it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]"My two deep - I can play any of them with first group, and that's where I want to get to," he said. "I want to play anybody I need when I want them. I feel like I've got enough experience and depth to do that. I'm not so hung up on who's starting and who's second team as I am this: just give me four guys I can play a game with.[/FONT]
[FONT=Cambria, serif]"It's been a long time since I've been able to do or say that. But I'm feeling very confident I'll be able to do that. I have a three-deep and my goal is to bring them along, get them all involved. You're always going to need everybody before the season's over."[/FONT]

Cabral has never been a p.r. fluffer. When he says this, I believe him.

Hope Cabral is right. This group has the most to prove on the team aside from special teams IMO.

Back