What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

bsn BSN: CU Buffs add athletic DB to 2018 class

RSSBot

News Junkie
BOULDER – The Colorado Buffaloes have secured another new member of the Money Gang. 6-2, 185-pound three star Kahlef Hailassie’s committed on Saturday.

God bless..
1f64f.png
1f3fe.png
pic.twitter.com/zqkTUfC29d

— Kahlef Hailassie (@YoungLeaf24) July 22, 2017

“First off I really just want to thank God for blessing me with all of the opportunities he has put in my life and blessing me with all the loved ones surrounded by me and supposing me,” he said on Twitter. “I want to thank Truegrut Sports Academy and Coach T for being a major key in my recruiting process but the time has some I’m official committed to the University of Colorado. Sky Buffs!!”

Hailassie hails from Cosumnes Oaks High School in Elk Grove, CA. He’s an addition to the 2018 recruiting class which is full of young talent. Hailassie has the explosive ability to line up on either side of the ball. While his high school experience has been at wide receiver, the Buffs like him at corner.

CU was Hailasse’s first Pac-12 offer (he had 15 others, including Hawaii, Wyoming and San Jose State.) He is the No. 14 recruit of the Buffs 2018 class. The Buffs has shown a knack for identifying and developing young secondary talent, and they have stockpiled several young, athletic defensive backs. Hailasse should only strengthen that unit in the future.

Sam Weaver
Continue reading...

Back