What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

bsn BSN: CU Buffs offer eighth-grade football player

RSSBot

News Junkie
The Colorado Buffaloes coaching staff relayed a scholarship offer to Larry Turner, an eighth-grader out of Calabasas, CA, on Wednesday night. Yup, he hasn’t even played a high school football snap yet and he has an offer to play college football in Boulder.

Beyond Blessed to say I receive my 2nd offer from the University of Colorado #gobuffs
1f3c1.png
1f402.png
pic.twitter.com/YwbWJAuWqR

— LTG ++ LARRY TURNER (@freshboylarry3) February 16, 2017

From the mixtapes that he has posted on Twitter, Turner can play on both sides of the ball at cornerback and wide receiver so it’s too early to say which position profiles better for him at Colorado.

1f4cd.png
pic.twitter.com/MAQE1LxhtD

— LTG ++ LARRY TURNER (@freshboylarry3) January 14, 2017

Turner played for the Snoop Dogg Steelers in 2015 and the Baldwin Hills Bruins in 2016, both are highly-regarded youth football programs in the Los Angeles area.

The Colorado coaching staff has been recruiting him for quite awhile now, he posted on Twitter that he has had an “offer coming soon” from Colorado on April 21, 2016.

This will be a very interesting recruitment to follow as Turner picks up more and more offers and begins to get stars and rankings on recruiting websites. How does the old saying go, again? Early bird gets the worm? One things for sure, the Buffs are attacking the class of 2021.

Chase Howell
Continue reading...

My two-year-old has a ****ing cannon, left-handed, runs the option with the dog, hit me up. 2033. But seriously, this seems out of their MO.

Last edited:
My daughter is in the class of 2021. This is freaking me out just a bit.

Back