What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

btw - kasa looked good !!

BuffUp

Club Member
Club Member
and he looked like a BIG tightend - these coaches are going to do good (better than in the past) at putting players into positions of getting on the field and playing new positions really well - I think

I only really noticed him on one play where he got held up at the LOS, and managed to sit in the flat for a nice 4yrd pass. Looked a bit unfamiliar with running after the catch, but when was the last time he touched the ball? I think he has a much higher ceiling at TE rather than DE. Will scare the turds out of a LB coming across the middle.

You can see him "blocking" on the QB keeper for a TD against Utah. I know he was on the edge and his block had little to do with the play, but I think he needs some work in that department.

You can see him "blocking" on the QB keeper for a TD against Utah. I know he was on the edge and his block had little to do with the play, but I think he needs some work in that department.

im just glad he wasnt tackling people out there, being on D for so long I am sure he has some habits that will need to be replaced.

Back