What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff and ram fans

Unleash Hell

I need your help to make a top 10 list of the top CU/CSU games. No blowouts, because those aren't really a "good" game for both sides. I mean a overall good game back and forth between the two teams. Some I can think of are in no particular order.

1988: CU 27 CSU 23. Sal leads CU from behind in Ft. Collins to beat rams.

1996: CU 48 CSU 34. A back and forth ariel shootout between Koy Detmer and Moses Moreno in Ft. Collins.

1997: CU 31 CSU 21. CSU came in ranked and cocky, close game that CSU should have won in Boulder.

2000: CSU 28 CU 24. CSU's big plays burn buffs in close game.

2002: CSU 19 CU 14. BVP headspike, Bloom TD first time he caught ball, buffs game winning drive comes up just short.

2003: CU 42 CSU 35. In the rain, back and forth action, Klatt and BVP had career games. Goes down to final minute.

2004: CU 27 CSU 24. Marcus Houston stuffed at goaline.

2005: CU 31-28. In the last 5 minutes Buffs come from behind, then rams come from behind, then Crosby breaks the rams hearts.

2006: nahhhhhhhhhh, last year was a tard fest between two piss poor teams.

Last edited:
I need your help to make a top 10 list of the top CU/CSU games. No blowouts, because those aren't really a "good" game for both sides. I mean a overall good game back and forth between the two teams. Some I can think of are in no particular order.

1988: CU 27 CSU 23. Sal leads CU from behind in Ft. Collins to beat rams.

1996: CU 48 CSU 34. A back and forth ariel shootout between Koy Detmer and Moses Moreno in Ft. Collins.

1997: CU 31 CSU 21. CSU came in ranked and cocky, close game that CSU should have won in Boulder.

2000: CSU 28 CU 24. CSU's big plays burn buffs in close game.

2002: CSU 19 CU 14. BVP headspike, Bloom TD first time he caught ball, buffs game winning drive comes up just short.

2003: CU 42 CSU 35. In the rain, back and forth action, Klatt and BVP had career games. Goes down to final minute.

2004: CU 27 CSU 24. Marcus Houston stuffed at goaline.

2005: CU 31-28. In the last 5 minutes Buffs come from behind, then rams come from behind, then Crosby breaks the rams hearts.

2006: nahhhhhhhhhh, last year was a tard fest between two piss poor teams.

the only good game against the lambs is a blowout:smile2:

I am half tempted to neg rep this whole ****ing thread :thumbsup:

Agree w/ 66BUFF.

Listing KANSAS State would is more relevant. Atleast the barfing purple power kitties are a conference rival. CSU is a tune-up game.

Back