What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff Athlete in Need

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
[tweet]552246320753561600[/tweet]

http://www.gofundme.com/jl9mmc

Kyle Macintosh is a 23 year old, University of Colorado track and field star from Littleton, Colorado. More importantly however Kyle is our son, Kyle is our brother, Kyle is our nephew. He is our best friend, our teammate. Kyle is our hero. Just over one year ago Kyle was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma Cancer, and no one has been stronger and more positive throughout his battle with this horrible disease than he has been. For the past year Kyle has continually lifted all those around him through his perserverance and incredible courage. Recently Kyle endured a bit of a setback when on Christmas night he suffered a serious brain aneurysm. Kyle however knows no quit, a trait so obviously learned from his amazing family. Your thoughts and prayers during this time are incredibly appreciated however those who have been through something like this know that there is often a financial burden that comes along with continuously fighting such a brutal illness. Kyle's parents have not asked for anyone's help along the way as they share a similar resolve as their son, they in fact are not even currently aware in any way of this cause to raise money. However I, and the rest of Kyle's many friends, would like to help the family by relieving any financial burden brought on by this battle by asking that you please donate any money you may have available to the family to put towards that effort. K-Mac and his family have touched so many lives, this is the very least we could all do to support their cause. Come be a part of something bigger than yourself. #KMacStrength #FUcancer

Sad. Will make a donation and keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Good to see Bakhtiari involved.

That's the cancer my son was diagnosed with. It is beatable. There is a current player for the Giants who is in remission, and playing well.

$19k in 2 days! That is awesome. Will be making a donation today.

[MENTION=575]pigdog[/MENTION] that is scary stuff glad to hear your boy is doing well.

Thanks 21. It definitely sucks. I feel for this family. It's like winning the reverse lottery, something like only 35 people diagnosed each year.

Back