What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff Chips Radio tonight at 10pm

buff4bcs1985

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm Back!
Club Member
It is that time again, BuffChips Radio Presented by Allbuffs.com on Mile High Sports Radio 1510 FM and 93.7 FM. As always G will be in the chat room and it will be open for all to enjoy. For those who are unable to get the signal via radio or are too damn lazy to turn it on the link will be below. Tonight's Guests include recruiting guru Adam Munsterteiger from Buff Stampede and Buffaloes Senior Guard and reigning PAC-12 Player of the Week, Carlon Brown. We'd love to hear from you and if you want to join in call (303) 297-1510

http://www.milehighsports.com/?page_id=393

Any highlights from the show last night? I checked the website but was unable to find a link for playback.

Back