What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff fans- Vote for Coach Sanchez and Taylor Kornieck (Soccer)

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
From the page I found from the below CU Soccer tweet, Herosports.com is holding a "D1 Women's Soccer Fan Choice Awards 2016" and is asking people to vote for various individuals in various categories from this year's NCAA D1 women's soccer season. Among the people they have up for voting is the Buffs Coach Danny Sanchez (National Coach of the Year) and Taylor Kornieck (National Newcomer of the Year).

Direct link to the voting page is - http://herosports.com/news/d1-womens-soccer-fan-choice-awards-2016

Note - per the webpage, "Vote up to once per day until polls close Wednesday, November 23 at noon Pacific.".

Note 2- As I write this
  • Ms. Kornieck was leading the Newcomer of the Year voting with 42.56% of the vote vs. 34.49%. Ms. Kornieck only has 306 votes, though, so assume %'s could still change significantly before the vote ends Wednesday.
  • Coach Sanchez was in 2nd place in Coach of the Year voting at 31.37% (with 186 votes), behind only South Carolina's coach who has 43.34% (257 votes ).

Last edited:
I just voted again (again, folks can vote once per day) with the deadline less than 4 hours away. Looks like Coach Sanchez is now within 9 votes of 1st place (311 vs. 320 for the leader).

Taylor Kornieck is in 1st by a bit (457 votes vs. 282), but it can't hurt to keep voting for her too.

Hope all interested keep voting!

Back