What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff Nation Outpost Check In

Buffalo Outpost: Parker, CO
Checking in. at work. More like sitting in the building that is work, but anxiously anticipating tip-off by reading any and all buffs basketball material I can find.

Buffalo Outpost: Boston, MA
Already overdosed on buff reading material. Just booked myself "meetings" from 1 to 5. Lets go buffs!

Buffalo Outpost: Escazu, Costa Rica
Cramming in as much work as I can do before 11:40 local time. (oh, and surfing Allbuffs, duh)

buff outpost: foco

heading to cbpotts around 11:15. work productivity already lost for the day...

Buffalo outpost: Cheyenne, WY

Headed to buffalo wild wings around 1115, killing time at the office before the game starts.

Monument Biatch!

would have been southern most Buff so far but elgringo checked in from the Florida of Mexico...dick.

Outpost: Dallas
Business meetings 11-12:30, 1-2:30
Emotion: Jealous of those with better control over work calendars.

Go Buffs: Beat Pitt

Buffalo Outpost: Seattle
Blocked my work calendar. Sneaking out of the office shortly. Headed to the bar. Go Buffs!!!

Outpost: Norfolk, VA
DVRing and watching when I get home, so trying to lay low and not hear results is going to be painful.

Outpost: Charlotte, NC
Have meetings all afternoon but first one is a large one in an auditorium setting so I can pretty easily watch and check in during that one and then the ones after that are conference calls which will also make it easy to follow along.

Check In: Blackhawk, co
At the Ameristar. Just put down my first beer. Watching games and gambling all day. Anyone else here?

Boulder:

Too much work though. I'll have the game on my laptop and lunch will fall at a good time.

Outpost: Dallas
Just wrapped up meeting and saw the score. WTF?

Emotion: Disappointed, but no longer jealous of those who rearranged their schedule for this clunker.

Back