What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buff stuff for your enjoyment

My buff room

Attachments

• SDC15542.jpg
    SDC15542.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1
  • SDC15544.jpg
    SDC15544.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1
  • SDC15547.jpg
    SDC15547.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1
Talk about living in the PAST...wait that's what NEBRASKA does, I knew unleash hell wanted to be like NEBRASKA. There's not enough room on the server to put the clippings of NEBRASKA kicking THE REAL BLACKSHIRTS ASS the last 60 years.

Why even post in this thread? It's about CU FOOTBALL, we are not here to jerk off to nebraska. This is a CU site, stay off these threads. You want to brag about real blackshirts, sell your car and pay the 20.00 fee at fuskerpedia.

Why even post in this thread? It's about CU FOOTBALL, we are not here to jerk off to nebraska. This is a CU site, stay off these threads. You want to brag about real blackshirts, sell your car and pay the 20.00 fee at fuskerpedia.
And most of the items posted are versus NEBRASKA - Just sticking up for my team.

And most of the items posted are versus NEBRASKA - Just sticking up for my team.

Sticking up for your team ? It amazes me that a football factory feels so threatened by a ski school.

I'd love to have 5 NC and the $$$ and the fan support you people have but cheesus crust, i've never met a fan base who is so paranoid and upset when people aren't claiming you the greatest.

Last edited:
Looks like Unleash heck isn't done with his or her compulsive obsession with me and the CU buffs. I think the twirp is a closet CU fan that realizes CU has done more the last 10 years than his or her old team that now sucks, the fuskers. If you don't want to hear his or her idiotic crap, then put him or her on ignore, it works great! Oh except for when people quote him or her, so don't quote him or her, just ignore and it's like he or she isn't there!:thumbsup:

BTW, Unleash Heck you little pussy, out of all the stuff I put up in this thread 15 were Nebraska related and 40 were related to other things. Ya, it's all abou NU!!!!! ****ing moron! Go to bed I think it's past your bedtime you little brat!

Last edited:
Somewhere in those boxes out in the garage, I have a CU sweatshirt from 1990, with the CU/ND score and National Champs on it. Bought two at MayD&F (memories, oldtimers?) (1990 champs, but game played in Jan '91, correct?)

Sent one to my college roommate, who had married a Notre Dame grad, just to rub it in.

You've got me inspired to dig through the boxes and find it.

It is NOT this one - which I think looks tacky, but currently for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=310126138031

3ea9_12.JPG

The turning point games with Mac

Agreed. Coming off a 1-10 season (in year three). Mickey Pruitt's tackle of OU QB Chris Miller ranks up there as one of the greatest plays in CU history. Buffs go on (after a loss to Ohio State) to take out Arizona - and the next thing we know, CU goes 13 seasons without a losing campaign.

Great stuff to get us through these dark (CU BB) days before spring practice!

Quite a timely thread...I work in ticketing and although the organization I work for has nothing to do with CU, this gem was uncovered last week while we were doing some cleaning (Im guessing we had it as a sample of some sort meant to help spur some ideas for ticket design as we have some other random tickets from other athletic organizations with which we have no connection)...my boss was kind enough to let me keep it:

P1000353.jpg

P1000358.jpg

That's a HUGE score! It's really tough to get a pizza for less than nine bucks these days.

Back