What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffalo Buzzkill...

B1Buff

:wtf:

Maybe I am alone on this but (without putting ones fanhood in to question), I feel the need to comment on some of the so-called die-hards in here with all the preseason negativity. Do we have some question marks? sure. Are we tired of falling short in the Hawkins era? Yes. Do we need to win? Yes.

Come on people, we haven't even played a game yet and our own are talking **** about how the coaches are approaching the season, the high expectations, the new offense, etc. How bout this...be positive and have some faith and see how it plays out on the field. Nobody even has anything to complain about at this point with the exception of the Simmons fiasco (NCAA) and the off season attrition. It's a new season boys and girls, lets get pumped up and believe in our Buffs. 10 and no...Phuck it 14 and 0.

:gobuffs:

[Washes off black mascara, takes off Morrisey t-shirt, quits breathing like Darth Vader and puts on Stuart Smalley-inspired sweater vest]:

AMEN! 12-0 HERE WE COME!!!

fooooooooooooooooooooooooooootbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

SD Buff starts a fun thread and it goes to **** in less than 10 posts. Nice.

Back on topic, yes, the buffs are gonna kick some ass this year! **** the doubters and **** the haters! Get on board, cause this is gonna be a fun season. Rep for you SD!:thumbsup:

Anyway.....

I think that there are a portion of fans that are mentally preparing themselves if this season goes to ****. They want to shelter themselves from disappointment, so they become pessimists.

Not me however! Buffs are a National Championship contender until the results on the field prove otherwise.

Anyway.....

I think that there are a portion of fans that are mentally preparing themselves if this season goes to ****. They want to shelter themselves from disappointment, so they become pessimists.

Not me however! Buffs are a National Championship contender until the results on the field prove otherwise.

Damn straight! We are ****ing UNDEFEATED!! GO BUFFS!!

SD Buff starts a fun thread and it goes to **** in less than 10 posts. Nice.

Thanks for starting this thread SD. Some people forget what sports are about....entertainment.

Right now we are undefeated and have the best chance at winning the North division since Hawk arrived in Boulder.

Maybe I'm not being a realist and I'm looking at the world through black and gold colored glasses but **** it. I wouldn't have it in any other way.

Thanks for starting this thread SD. Some people forget what sports are about....entertainment.

Right now we are undefeated and have the best chance at winning the North division since Hawk arrived in Boulder.

Maybe I'm not being a realist and I'm looking at the world through black and gold colored glasses but **** it. I wouldn't have it in any other way.

Love the sig.

Back