What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffalo Heart Award... who should win it?

OUBuff

American
I haven't seen this discussed, but at the end of the day Saturday one of these seniors will likely receive the honor:
EVAN WORTHINGTON
NICK FISHER
JUWANN WINFREE
JAY MACINTYRE
CHRIS MULUMBA
DREW LEWIS
KYLE EVANS
KYLE TREGO
DANIEL TALLEY
RICK GAMBOA
JAVIER EDWARDS
TRAVON MCMILLIAN
JAISEN SANCHEZ
JASE FRANKE
JOSH KAISER
ALEX KINNEY

Right now I'm a little torn between Drew Lewis and Jay McIntyre.

Based purely on 2018 performance - Travon McMillian has my vote.

If it has to reflect 4-5 year career, then I, too, appreciate the Lewis - MacIntyre toss up.

Probably the most wide open that it's been in years. Lot of worthy candidates. My vote goes to Jay. I think he's shown a ton of heart, been a tremendous leader (as evidenced by his teammates voting him as a captain), and accomplished a lot, without the most athletic ability.

Is Sanchez still here? If so...him. Kid's been through a lot since he came here, but he kept trying to get back on the field.

J Mac is the first to come my mind.

Gamboa would be a good recipient too.

Unusual year in that there isn't one obvious choice.

J-Mac. Right thing to do, and one more way to for us as a fanbase to show our appreciation to both him and HCMM. We've all got our issues with MM right now-but he's the first coach we've had since the Godfather who is going to leave this program in a better place than when he found it. I for one will keep pulling for him (unless he finds himself in Lincoln, Fort Collins, or another school in the Pac 12) if he's done here after Cal.

JMac gets my vote. He always left it all on the field for the team. That kid has a lot of "heart".

Definitely Jay Mac. Anyone know how this award is voted on and when it's presented?
Of course it all started with some dudes behind the bench that awarded Chev way back when...

Now, I'm not sure what the process is now, but my mother said that the gals at Buffalo Belles got a ballot in previous years (not this year for some reason) and that added into whatever process there is.

I know that didn't help

Oh... it is right after Saturday's game

Gamboa. He takes a lot of **** on this board, but that dude has squeezed every last drop out of his God given ability. Was a total afterthought of a recruit who became a team captain by working his butt off. Not the fleetest Buff in the herd, but I have nothing but respect for that young man.

Back