What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffalo must die

Unleash Hell

Saw this while scanning through buff stuff on youtube. Show this to any fusker fan that says CU is not a rival.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez7iljVlC6M"]Colorado week[/ame]

Cally brings if a buffalo head and has them watch Dances With Wolves. I suspect this in itself does not a rivalry make since most likely all Husker fans and pretty much everyone who follows college football would rather forget the BC ever soiled the college game with his presence. That being said, I would agree there is a rivalry between CU and NU. It's probably not as strong as the NU KSU rivalry in the Schnieder years, certainly not what it was during the OU years but NU getting thumped by CU only builds any rivalry that exists. This could IMO become the rivalry in College football. Late game, if both teams are having success a trip to the Big XII championship on the line or if they both stink a trip to a decent bowl could be on the line each year. All the makings for a great rivalry. That and the fact that Hawkins really has an advantage vs a first year coach implementing a system etc. Hawkins should take this one this year making NU fans bitter and motivated. Throw in the recruits that CU pulled from NU late and is should be somewhat electric for the next few years and beyond.

And this from a program that even KU doesn't regard as a tough game. Hey, this is no **** - Jayhawks don't worry about them - and they have the right to brag now - they put up 76 on them. The real question is who wants to stoop down and grovel with them and call them a rival?
huskermonkey.jpg

Wow NE local news sucks as bad as Denver's...and that is saying something.

I'm not sure NU is a rival...we ought to set our sights higher than a perennial B12 also ran...

I'm not sure which is worse, watching NU attempt football or Kevin Costner attempt acting.

Back