What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BuffaloChips Radio Show Tonight Therapy/Bitch Session, 9/15 9:00

Ruckus

Cocaine, caviar, & abortion.
Club Member
Show will be live tonight at 9. Ty and Reed have decided to open up most of the show to phone calls and emails from you, the real fans! We want your gripes, complaints, bitches and rants! We know for a fact that people in the AD are listening...and have commented as such. Those of us who participate and listen into the show (live or podcast) are fans that can't be ignored. You can send your emails during the day and we will do our best to get them "HEARD" early in the show.

We will discuss CAL as well as Hawaii, but want to make a statement with our 60 minutes tonight.

Trust me when I say...our little internet show does not fall on deaf ears.

buffchips[at]mail.com (all day)
714-459-3935 (phones open at 9.05)

BuffaloChips Radio Link Just choose the Hawaii edition.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Adam the recruiting guru from Rivals will be back on this week as well and will take questions also.

Last edited:
Thanks Rugged looking forward to the show. I like to listen to the podcast on Thursday mornings at work!

Since you can't call in to voice your opinion, feel free to email!

Check the edit in the original post, but Adam from Rivals will be back on tonight as well. Sorry I forgot that initially.

Bump. Half an hour. Home link is in original post. Just choose the Hawaii edition. You should know how to do it by now.

Bump, starting right now.

We are also live-chatting during the show. So far just Greg and I, but feel free to join.

Last edited:
Back