What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs 1st offensive play?

Flea flicker!

images

**** one play, I will give you the whole series.

1. read option, LG gets blown up, speedy dodges somebody in the backfield and fights for a 3 yard gain.
2: (two parts) Holding call on a 2d down run that would have gone for 12 yards puts the buffs in 2d and 17. Then hansen rolls out and throws a pass to Deehan in the flat for 5 yards. 3d and 12
3: playaction read option, hansen sacked.

ANd here is the history of the Buffs under Hawkins for first plays:

2006 Montana State Pass James Cox to Patrick Williams 42
2007 Colorado State Rush Patrick Williams 24
2008 Colorado State Rush Demetrius Sumler 0
2009 Colorado State Rush Darrell Scott 1

Last edited:

1. read option, LG gets blown up, speedy dodges somebody in the backfield and fights for a 3 yard gain.
2: (two parts) Holding call on a 2d down run that would have gone for 12 yards puts the buffs in 2d and 17. Then hansen rolls out and throws a pass to Deehan in the flat for 5 yards. 3d and 12

Looks like we could use P-Will this year

I have a feeling it is going to be a run as well, most likely off guard to the right.

one can only imagine the open-ended euphoria of a 42 yard play from scrimmage to open the Dan Hawkins era.....must have tasted so sweet for just that fraction of an instance. and then the rest all happened.

I was thinking of posting the first series but I became depressed thinking about it. Your right on Snow Buff.

Back