What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs #2 worst team in college football for 2013

With that said just BEAT the living piss out of the damn goats.

That's the first step in my recovery process. Just make it so one-sided each year that nobody on the other side wants to do it anymore and negotiations fall through and the series gets dropped.

That's the first step in my recovery process. Just make it so one-sided each year that nobody on the other side wants to do it anymore and negotiations fall through and the series gets dropped.

Would love to be freed up from this one entirely for a change, especially with the 9 game conference schedule. Love to see things mixed up a for a decade, even if its cupcakes (which it should be until we prove simply getting to bowl eligibility isn't a major hurdle). Give me games in Folsom against a North Texas, a Nichols State, a UNLV or New Mexico. I don't care if they're "sexy" or not. It's not Mile High, it's not rotten CSU, and it's likely wins for CU. If we improve ourselves go add a team from big boy conference to the mix. It's just not a great situation for CU to be in, let alone the timing of opening up the season. Time for a break as soon as possible, and yes, preferably after ending on a solid winning note against them if it must go to 2020.

Would love to be freed up from this one entirely for a change, especially with the 9 game conference schedule. Love to see things mixed up a for a decade, even if its cupcakes (which it should be until we prove simply getting to bowl eligibility isn't a major hurdle). Give me games in Folsom against a North Texas, a Nichols State, a UNLV or New Mexico. I don't care if they're "sexy" or not. It's not Mile High, it's not rotten CSU, and it's likely wins for CU. If we improve ourselves go add a team from big boy conference to the mix. It's just not a great situation for CU to be in, let alone the timing of opening up the season. Time for a break as soon as possible, and yes, preferably after ending on a solid winning note against them if it must go to 2020.

It's a catch 22 - if we go back to pounding CSU every year, then isn't that exactly the type of non-conference game we'd be looking for?

It's a catch 22 - if we go back to pounding CSU every year, then isn't that exactly the type of non-conference game we'd be looking for?
I would say no, only because of who they are, their effort to beat us would be redoubled and the game would become even more of a lose/lose for those one-off times that they beat us. Crappy non-con teams that that don't have the same ire toward us would come in here year after year with a huge chip on their shoulder. They would just come for the money....once we're able to consistently beat crappy teams.

Back