What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at Missouri Thread

did anybody NOT expect that to happen the first time we kicked off? we should start kicking the ball out of bounds every time, or just kick onside kicks every time

Nice 1st drive by our defense... a couple QB pressures.

Not really doing much on offense, had a few first downs and failed on a 3rd and short.

Punt blocked but damage minimized by a favorable bounce.

Looking so/so so far.

Special teams ****ing sucks.....

Hey keisau, throw the god damn ball, you don't have to run every single play. You have clemons,richardson,patterson and scotty, mix it up you dumbass watson clone

**** you, Kent Riddle.

I hope you and your mentor get fired in the same week.

Keisau too, he is wasting our wr's. We aren't ****ing air force, pass the damn ball.

really nice play by hartigan, but he really needs to go for the strip. that was basically a strip waiting to happen

Front 7 on defense coming to play. Unfortunately offense and special teams are setting the defense up just like they did at Cal.

We're pinned down at our 1 yd line again. Jesus.

that was the dumbest thing i've ever seen. what kind of junior qb doesn't understand the most basic rules of football?

How do you get an intentional ground on the 1 yd line? How do you do that? I don't even know how you have long enough to throw a 24 yd out pattern like that.

Defense holds again. COME ON OFFENSE.

Back