What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at Missouri Thread

Keisau. would you please call a pass play that actually goes PAST THE FIRST DOWN MARKER!!!!!!

oh i'm not sensitive about it, i just don't see how it's preferable for you to critique a performance where we're down 5 and we are near the redzone. defense has looked great, special teams is special teams, but i'd say without mizzou's punter pinning us twice inside the 2 yard line, we're looking at a different score, obviously. i'm feeling optimistic! mizzou does not look good at all against our defense. offense is still committed to the run, and that'll pay off. just wait.

You don't have to get me to drink the kool-aid. I'm already there. Just watching a 1st quarter that was pissed away when we probably should be leading. I think we out-played Mizzou for the most part but poor ST's are killing us again.

dan hawkins continues to prove that he is the dumbest head coach in colorado history. for the love of god, goodman CAN'T make 40+ yard field goals. why does hawkins keep making him try? i'm not even mad at goodman anymore, this is all on hawkins. you can't continually ask someone to do something he is simply incapable of doing and then be upset when he fails at it.

30,000 students are eligible to play for CU right now, including quite a few soccer players i'm sure. there is someone right now in Boulder watching teh game that absolutely knows he (or she) is better than goodman. this is the sickest joke i've had to witness these past 15 or so games, not including the whole head-coaching thing. jesus.

Really?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Could we just TRY a different F***ING FG kicker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODMAN SUCKS, yet hawk continues to waste pts on him. Special teams coach should be fired and that was 5 years ago.

Same dumbass team on the road

why the hell is manke even on the field?! he is too slow to cover and he doesn't even know how to tackle. what is he good at? why is he here?

why the hell is manke even on the field?! he is too slow to cover and he doesn't even know how to tackle. what is he good at? why is he here?

The sad part is, this is exactly the reason he was benched last year and he hasn't improved at all over it.

This kid had a hell of a game two years ago at Nebraska and then he just melted down.

ha ha. Riddle. I seriously hope you have wet ***** for a year.

No, i don't feel bad saying that. This guy doesn't have a clue.

I don't get it... three man rush, how is somebody wide open in the end-zone?

And we're following down the same path we normally go.

Special Teams spotting Mizzou large again. Jesus.

Sorry, that's on you special teams. You have cost cu. This is the same **** every road game.

I don't get it... three man rush, how is somebody wide open in the end-zone?

And we're following down the same path we normally go.

Special Teams spotting Mizzou large again. Jesus.

Amazing isn't it? We drop 8 and a guy is uncovered for a td. Special teams baby.

Back