What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs at Sooners game thread

I tivo'd the Auburn v. Ole Miss game so I could take my daughter horse back riding.

Even though I know Auburn won, I think I will watch it again instead of this comedy of errors.

I will continue to watch the carnage in the 2nd half. I will also (continue to) drink lots of whiskey.

Switching to UO-USC and I will switch back after that game ends.

It seems like the OU players are feeling sorry for the CU players...it seems very similar to the 2005 Big 12 CCG...if OU blows open the game in the second half, Hawkins just needs to go.

I really "like" how hawk has to turn his back during our FG attempt because he just can't watch....well Danny POPpins....now you know how we feel about our beloved program you've run into the ground.
You say that this place was burned to the ground when you got here...even if that were true, you piled up the ashes and embers, took a big ol' Idaho shaped dump on said pile, scooped it all up, put the pile into one of your infamous lunch pails, tied a cinder block to the lunch pail and tossed it into the Boulder Reservior.....please just cut your losses and move along willingly. I have no doubt that you're a good person and tried your best here but it just hasn't worked out. Please, let the program attempt to rebuild without you...PLEASE?

DAN, why are you smiling and smirking? You're gone dumbass. Collins, why is jonathan hawkins covering oklahoma's best wr?

Oh well, goodbye dan, you owe cu a ton of money.

No one here is surprised by this, are they? Because you shouldn't be.
Not surprised (I predicted & believed 55-0), but it's always disappointing to see us look like a joke on national TV.

Despite the joke that is our HC, I still want us to win.

After that first half how can you come out and put Cody back in? He cannot play division 1 football. Let the freshman take his lumps. This is absurd. What a nightmare.

After that first half how can you come out and put Cody back in? He cannot play division 1 football. Let the freshman take his lumps. This is absurd. What a nightmare.
Yes let's waste another qb's redshirt in the 8th game of the season to come in down 29-3 to oklahoma.....Let's be smarter than that.

Just please keep it from getting really embarrassing guys, I'd like to avoid being upset all tomorrow. That 3rd and long 81 yd TD was a killer, the score is still respectable if we get a stop there.

I'd like to see Hirshman, personally. Have we throw over the middle (+10 yds) once?

Does it really matter at this point? Judging from the talent level at QB over the past 5 years i could care less. If he can play, play him. The "smarter" thing hasn't happened in this program in nearly a decade.

Collins, are you ****ing dumb? Why do you not have jimmy smith or jalil on broyles? That's twice now moron.

Sorta reminds you of the Georgia game when it took him 3 quarters to put Smith on AJ Green. Adjustments? What are those?

Just please keep it from getting really embarrassing guys, I'd like to avoid being upset all tomorrow. That 3rd and long 81 yd TD was a killer, the score is still respectable if we get a stop there.

I'd like to see Hirshman, personally. Have we throw over the middle (+10 yds) once?

This program is getting what it deserves as long as we keep Hawk as our coach.

it's been 4.5 years. EVERYONE on this board knows we don't do adjustments. It's just a matter of cinching up the things that have been coached during the week. No need for adjustments here, please move along now.

We are CLOSE, to not winning a game during our Big-XII farewell tour. Thanks big daddy. Ball control, special teams, field position foreign?

Anyone else getting flashbacks to the CCGs against Oklahoma, what with getting blown out and all the Dr. Pepper commercials? Those midgets dressed up like KISS are starting to get to me

Back