What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs fought hard

It lacked aggressiveness really? If we go and get nothing, then what do we have? He put it on the D imho and I'm cool with it. We'll beat those guys soon and it won't be pretty. They won by what 7 last year and 4 this year, it's not a moral type thing to me at all. Keep building and start hating USC, might be there by now. Eventually, that **** boils over.

As far as onside kicks, I see too many try to get the ball to bounce just right. Sometimes that works. The one I hated fielding was when they'd kick a ****ing line drive right at you. If you let it go, it might bounce everywhere. If not, better secure that bitch or you probably aren't getting it back.

"When you struggle to the run the ball and you have to rely just solely on the pass and they're bringing some heat and able to get that pass rush going, it puts you in a tough situation," co-offensive coordinator Brian Lindgren said. "We have to find a way to continue to be balanced and be able to run it a little bit better."

"The frustrating part to me was the penalties we had," Lindgren said. "Against a good defense like that, you can't put yourself into second and longs continuously and expect to stay on the field.
"

But none of the loss sticks to him. Funny

Are you seriously bent out of shape by those quotes?

(My guess is no)

He has something bent but it isn't because of the quotes.

I can get not liking McIntyre as the coach, Slider has been honest about that since the start.

Difference is that Slider doesn't just make up crap to try to justify his opinion. I'm having trouble figuring out how MB is trying to use this game to justify changing coaches at this point as the team is unarguably on the upswing.

Who gives a **** really? Either be with the Rise or bitch about it. Seen what side you're on with that.

He has something bent but it isn't because of the quotes.

I can get not liking McIntyre as the coach, Slider has been honest about that since the start.

Difference is that Slider doesn't just make up crap to try to justify his opinion. I'm having trouble figuring out how MB is trying to use this game to justify changing coaches at this point as the team is unarguably on the upswing.

No one said Mac2 should be gone. But Lindgren should be.

"When you struggle to the run the ball and you have to rely just solely on the pass and they're bringing some heat and able to get that pass rush going, it puts you in a tough situation," co-offensive coordinator Brian Lindgren said. "We have to find a way to continue to be balanced and be able to run it a little bit better."

"The frustrating part to me was the penalties we had," Lindgren said. "Against a good defense like that, you can't put yourself into second and longs continuously and expect to stay on the field.
"

The. Hell.

Yeah maybe they'll replace him with you. I could find several on this board more suited for that deal. Things are going pretty well, you don't **** that up now or you'll pay for it.

"

You're really stretching it with that quote. Lindgren says 'we' repeatedly, so clearly he sticks it to himself as well. We should be a 'we' team, everyone shares the blame and everyone is responsible for fixing the things he cites, I don't see how you could read those comments anyway else. Saban repeatedly uses 'we' in the same way in his press conferences, but he's certainly not blaming only his players.

You're really stretching it with that quote. Lindgren says 'we' repeatedly, so clearly he sticks it to himself as well. We should be a 'we' team, everyone shares the blame and everyone is responsible for fixing the things he cites, I don't see how you could read those comments anyway else. Saban repeatedly uses 'we' in the same way in his press conferences, but he's certainly not blaming only his players.
Yes he is! Also, I don't like his twit.

Well actually he does have a twitter.

This is how you need to see Lindgren?

im-sorry.gif

We have one of the top offenses in the nation and had a bad game. Surely that means we need to fire the OC...

Back