What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs in Seattle Part Deux

NYbuffDIEHARD

Just purchased my tickets for the Seattle U game. 1000 seat gym, General admission, yes I am looking forward to it. Go Buffs.

That sounds like fun. I love basketball in small gyms. Love it in the big arenas, too, but there's something very cool about the tiny venues.

It would be nice to have some idea what CU's strategy is. Are we done playing at home outside of the 1 mandatory game in the final series? If we make the final series, I'd really rather we shell out for 2 home games and win this damn thing than have 1 at home and 2 on the road.

Got two tix today, $10 a piece ... crazy deal. I was hoping it was at Key Arena but this little gym should be rocking. We need to roll these guys. Their campus is the size of Norlin Quad.

Got two tix today, $10 a piece ... crazy deal. I was hoping it was at Key Arena but this little gym should be rocking. We need to roll these guys. Their campus is the size of Norlin Quad.

Think a rocking tiny gym probably hurts CU's chances more than playing in a dead Key Arena.

True ... but the food/beer options at the Key would probably be better ...

Sounds like a cool experience for you guys. Hope Buff nation will represent. At the end of the day, we're in a tournament in March and I'm glad to have our season going to get our young guys experience and keep ourselves entertained as long as possible before the summer doldrums set in. I know if things ever ended up that CU faced Radford on the road in this CBI (probably would only happen in the final series), I would make the drive down there in a flash.

Sounds like a cool experience for you guys. Hope Buff nation will represent. At the end of the day, we're in a tournament in March and I'm glad to have our season going to get our young guys experience and keep ourselves entertained as long as possible before the summer doldrums set in. I know if things ever ended up that CU faced Radford on the road in this CBI (probably would only happen in the final series), I would make the drive down there in a flash.

:hmmm:
Drive "out west" for me, but worth thinking about if it happens.

Nice so that means we have 4 AllBuffers representing, although not sure my better half counts she went to Udub. We will say 3.5 as she is only 5ft tall. Go Buffs.

On a related note, saw so many Zags fans walking around downtown today it was crazy, total home game for them at Key Arena tonight.

Having grown up playing ball in Eastern CO (1A) then Western KS (1A) on to NAIA small venues are pretty cool, fewer people sounds like a bigger crowd. It was a lot of fun watching Dennis Rodman with 1,500 people and it sounded like 10,000. The atmosphere is different but the effect is similar..

Back