What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs in the Combine

My own opinion is that of the three Crawley has the best chance to have an NFL career. I thought the DBs at CU were put in a bad position with Man to Man coverage and lack of pressure on the QB. Crawley has the measurables and he is a good cover corner. My concern with Spruce would be that in PAC 12 play defenses made him pretty much a non factor. Every receiver with poor 40 times is being projected as a slot receiver. Nembot is a project...a guy that started for four years and is still a project does not have that much upside, but he does has size and strength.

Strongly disagree on all counts. Crawley has measurables but lacks football instincts. I think he plays the one position at CU where his coaching was actually high level. I can see him hanging around a bit, but I don't see him being an impact player.
Nembot plays a position that takes time. He showed continued improvement. He will have a long NFL career if he chooses to play that long.
Spruce will find a spot in the right system. Great hands. Great discipline and smarts.

Is our IPF a fast track?
Yes. Wetmore wanted it to be the fastest in the conference. The surface was imported from overseas.

Track wants to host an indoor p12 meet in the IPF and show it off.

Back